Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Forum Ban Request - Crocodile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106093

In my opinion, I think we can find an alternative solution to this problem rather than outright banning him. I've spoke to Creeper yesterday, and I really do believe that he is trying to improve, but sometimes just does not think things through.

As Haribo says, Creeper is young, and we must remember that we are a child-friendly community, so therefore I believe it is in our best interest to try and help Creeper by giving him advice and tips, point out what he is doing wrong rather than bombarding him with accusations.

If Creeper truly insisted on pissing everyone off all the time, I am sure he would have gone off to another community, but he hasn't, instead he has made posts about how he wants to change.

I suggest a lot of us have a skype call with him and try to help him out rather than trying to get him out of the community.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Jochs.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woa55

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106099

Jochs wrote:
In my opinion, I think we can find an alternative solution to this problem rather than outright banning him. I've spoke to Creeper yesterday, and I really do believe that he is trying to improve, but sometimes just does not think things through.

As Haribo says, Creeper is young, and we must remember that we are a child-friendly community, so therefore I believe it is in our best interest to try and help Creeper by giving him advice and tips, point out what he is doing wrong rather than bombarding him with accusations.

If Creeper truly insisted on pissing everyone off all the time, I am sure he would have gone off to another community, but he hasn't, instead he has made posts about how he wants to change.

I suggest a lot of us have a skype call with him and try to help him out rather than trying to get him out of the community.

Well as my dad is being a sleep deprived ill tempered mofo... I cant call anyone/accept any calls on skype for a while. So here is my suggestion in text.

Creeper/Crocodile... Instead of just trying to re-invent yourself by changing your name to a new one to escape your reputation, simply alter your behaviour. Treat others how you want them to treat you. Behave like an educated gentlemen! Simply having good grammar and spelling does not make you appear 10 times better. To improve, you need to actually change what you are saying to everyone.

You wont notice anything at first, and in fact, when it comes around to the time when you will think that it isnt working, you need to stick with it just a bit longer. You will then notice people's behaviour changing towards you. Heck, even crontickle and bickels may change their opinion of you!
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106107

Jochs wrote:

After talking to josh on skype too, I agree with this.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106161

djhero4x wrote:
Can we just end this? I mean there is no point to argue with a child, he barely knows about english and he thinks that good grammar makes him "Look/Act" mature but it ain't son. Just give a temp ban for a while so he can calm the f**k down a bit.

LOL, I know my english perfectly, Also good grammar doesnt make you look or act cool, Its to show that you can actually do english.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106162

Crocodile wrote:
Crontical wrote:
Thanks Kittai! One less minge we have to deal with.

+Support

Blah Blah Blah...

Minge.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryder

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106164

uzi wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Crontical wrote:

+Support

Blah Blah Blah...

Minge.

Thats very rude of you to call me that and editing my texts saying "Blah Blah Blah..." Its actually

Crocodile wrote:
Crontical wrote:

+Support

Firstly I'm not a minge, Secondly, Look how stupid you're making yourself look by just calling someone "Minge" Thirdly, If you think calling one of the oldest players minges who got member in 2 weeks because of his good behavior and maturity and he carries it on for a year then how am I still a minge?

Honestly Crontical get your facts straight, You're older than me and you're just proving to me how much FP has changed since last july.

I expected better from you ryder.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106173

Meso wrote:
I hear you loud and clear Clocket.

I suggest we all go back to "-Support (reason)" and "+Support (reason)" other than the generic rage reply.

Yes, before profanity (online right now) bans like 10 people.

+Support, sorry creeper. But swearing isn't the way to go bro.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by madaradox. Reason: forgot to -/+ support durr

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106233

Clocket wrote:
His age doesn't matter, we all must follow the rules at all times. Just becuase he is young doesn't justify anything he has done.

This.

If a child sprays an M249 in public killing multiple people, do you think nothing will be done simply because he's young/underage?

There are rules, there are limits. Wether you are 5 years old or 80, the same rules applies to everyone.

So to that I say, +Support
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Forum Ban Request - Crocodile 11 years, 9 months ago #106236

xDrayken wrote:
Clocket wrote:
His age doesn't matter, we all must follow the rules at all times. Just becuase he is young doesn't justify anything he has done.

This.

If a child sprays an M249 in public killing multiple people, do you think nothing will be done simply because he's young/underage?

There are rules, there are limits. Wether you are 5 years old or 80, the same rules applies to everyone.

So to that I say, +Support

He's banned already, requesting lock on this topic please.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds