Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"suspend" derick and slashcross from forums?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: "suspend" derick and slashcross from forums?

Re: 15 years ago #10627

your that itch you can never scratch (ANNOYING!1one)
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re: 15 years ago #10628

wtf why are you joking around YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT I FUCKIGN HATE YOU YOU CUNT SUCKING FUCKER!
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re: 15 years ago #10629

FUGYOUPIECEOFMARSHSHITPEICEJSGUNKSFAGZOR!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re: 15 years ago #10638

Derick wrote:
ha ha nice one Kirrfag

Kirrimir didnt do anything and if i have anything to do with this your getting banned from the forums. No one can protect you after all of this. And jordon stop msging him back. People like him want you to argue back. Your doing exactly what he wants. So end it and his actions on this thread just go toward prooving the subject of it.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re: 15 years ago #10647

Screw it derick,

I CANT BELIVE HOW STUPID SOME OF YOU ARE!

Can none of you judge by the poor insults that me and derek are joking!?
  • Jordan

Re: 15 years ago #10651

I wouldn't call us stupid. You wasted like 4 pages on shit posts for your post count.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re: 15 years ago #10654

Kira your seriously stupid were calling each other mums clouds and stuff you really fell for that? and dont blame it on how many pages your just stupid
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re: 15 years ago #10659

Derick wrote:
wtf why are you joking around YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT I FUCKIGN HATE YOU YOU CUNT SUCKING FUCKER!

Grow up, your not hard and your not funny.
  • Max

Re: 15 years ago #10668

Max wrote:
Derick wrote:

Grow up, your not hard and your not funny.

Max are you retarded read my last post before this one WE WERE JOKING YOU RACIST
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re: 15 years ago #10671

Is it possible to lower a post count because his went from 85 to 106 with one line and sometimes one word posts
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds