Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"suspend" derick and slashcross from forums?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: "suspend" derick and slashcross from forums?

"suspend" derick and slashcross from forums? 15 years ago #10509

Well it's obvious that derick wont stop and Slash will persist on fueling him so i think it maybe the right thing to do if we suspend them for about a week.

Upon there return we could closely monitor all of their posts/threads and administer the required punishment for their actions!

I'm not recomending this because they deserve it I'm saying this because everyone else who enjoys posting shouldn't have to read their mindless banter.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Jordan.

Re:\"suspend\&quo​t; derick and slashcross from forums? 15 years ago #10524

more usfull to just do derick all ive seen him do is insalt ppl ive never seen him do mutch else since he got demoted
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:\"suspend\&quo​t; derick and slashcross from forums? 15 years ago #10526

I agree with Jorden most of Dericks post are hatful
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:\"suspend\&quo​t; derick and slashcross from forums? 15 years ago #10533

Agreed, but as Jordan says Slashcross does fuel it
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
<<Gamertag for 360, Add me
Admin T2 on Srp.
Standard on build but i have the ability to kick and God people xD

Re:\&quot;suspend\&quo​t; derick and slashcross from forums? 15 years ago #10534

If they can't be friendly on the forums they should not been on here.
  • Max

Re: 15 years ago #10539

siblin wrote:
more usfull to just do derick all ive seen him do is insalt ppl ive never seen him do mutch else since he got demoted

Siblin your being biast. It's slash and derek i could have began this post by sying we should ban only slash becuase derek is my friend but the point is derek and slash are doing it. Derek is anoyed at slash so he does what he does and slash continues to provoke him. After seeing most of slash's post about derek it's no surprise derek is pissed but this doesnt give him the right to rage of the forums.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re: 15 years ago #10550

yeh

no im not thene that posts

FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

yeh im fueling it spazzamettron
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re: 15 years ago #10553

Max wrote:
If they can't be friendly on the forums they should not been on here.

I couldnt have said it better all they do is argue on ever place were they both post ont he same thread it turns into an arguement and slash just loves to argue with him for some reason. No offense slash but grow up. Learn to be better then him. We know derick is an antaganizer. Slash learn to be better then him. Then i think the people who dislike you (Not saying anythign else) might like you better. Then this whole arguement problem is solved. Just a suggestion.

It helps to ignore him to, or just laugh at him thats what i did. it helps alot. (gets him madder and hell try to make you even madder by saying some stupid comment thats not true at all)
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Kira.

Re: 15 years ago #10555

Yea and i do laugh but its funny the stuff he comes out with

and to be honest, in the hacking one it was you, carbin, tomeron and derek against me so i had to argue, please dont ruin another thread derek

i would ignore you but i dont swallow my pride

(cast study one 1 hit someone over the head with a chair for taking it off me)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re: 15 years ago #10558

in fairness jord dericks posts are just things like (no offence to theese ppl just what ive heard him say over the time) jaydick, gaycro etc etc and has posts just as FAG so he is the worse of the 2 slash comes out with atleast a real point derick is just being plain anoing
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds