Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server

Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104439

Preface:

Its obvious that psychokey doesnt care about the server and has not read about the rules, Therefore I have posted this ban request on him.

Ingame Name: psychokey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8855027
Reason: Abusive language and breaking NLR (No evidence on that though, I got witnesses, Anders Brievek saw)
Evidence:

STEAM ID:

1 - Raging and flaming at me.

A) I saved the mayor from him being taken hostage, Then he breaks NLR and gets arrested by Anders Brievek,
B: Psycho claims that "I am so fucking stupid" and states the fact that I am a FailRP'er.
C) Psycho responds with very abusive language towards me in OOC. Where all the kids can read the argument.

2 - Psycho calls it RDM, and claims its an excuse to break NLR.

A) I say that saving the mayor is NOT RDM, When he is saying that it is.
B: Psycho says that you cannot randomly kill a gangster if he takes the mayor hostage, (Also known as rescueing)
C) Psycho yells at me in a very abusive response, which I think is wrong and should be dealt with.

3 - Immaturity

A) I say that he is something like 20, because he is in a bad position right now.
B: I tell him my age, And he abusively responds with "DO I GIVE A SHIT?"

4 - Flaming me

A) Psychokey states the fact that I am trying to act cool, When I am acting serious.
B: Psycho comes in with a very inappropriate and rude response of "I DONT GIVE A SHIT"
C) I state the fact this is how I always act. As he does not know me very well.

5 - Calling me a daft kid

A) He was being so immature and saying "Bullshit" In ooc, So my response was "Is bullshit what you ate for breakfast?"
B: Psycho claims I am "A fucking daft kid" this is completely irrelevant to the argument.
C) He yet uses abusive language on me, Which I feel is very wrong and should be dealt with.

6 - Rules

A) Psycho claims that I am yet again "Daft"
B: Psycho tells me to "Learn the rules" I do know the rules, and he has just made yet another irrelevant response.
C) I claim that he needs to learn the rules, Because it does not say in the rules that you CANNOT SAVE THE MAYOR FROM BEING TAKEN HOSTAGE

7 - Scrolled up stuff

A) I say that I act that I usually act, And he claims that it is bullshit. Which is an irrelevant response.

Conclusion:

I hope that psychokey can be dealt with, Because of his abusive and immature behavior, He obviously doesnt know the rules or the terms of service for the friendly players community.

He has a very cheeky behavior, and needs to be banned right away. Hopefully you will take this into consideration.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104440

+support
He rages at everything and it gets annoying
  • Wraithz
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104441

To be precise, he killed me when I was gangster and he was medic and tried to save the mayor. That is not allowed. Only CPs and SWATS can save the mayor. That is why I continously told him that, and that is what started the whole argument.
  • deadname000
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104443

psychockey wrote:
To be precise, he killed me when I was gangster and he was medic and tried to save the mayor. That is not allowed. Only CPs and SWATS can save the mayor. That is why I continously told him that, and that is what started the whole argument.

You used abusive language against me and I got really offeneded, You should know better.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104446

im giving a huge support on this one, people like him simply come to the server to annoy people. he was huge NLRing yesterday and working with he's friend to get the mob boss slot back.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104448

I used it because you wouldnt listen and you repeatedly acted like a smart alec. And clocket is only +support because I -supported his ban, and that should not be allowed.
  • deadname000
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104449

Rick, I was not even friends with the kid, if I was able to obtain the slot, that is not my fault. He chose to random demote. I did not partake with him.
  • deadname000
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104452

I am not making it up. How about look at your unban request and demotion request.
  • deadname000
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104453

psychockey wrote:
Rick, I was not even friends with the kid, if I was able to obtain the slot, that is not my fault. He chose to random demote. I did not partake with him.

All of that is a blatant lie. + Dont double post.

I used it because you wouldnt listen and you repeatedly acted like a smart alec. And clocket is only +support because I -supported his ban, and that should not be allowed.

No it isnt, Clocket +Supported the ban request because you are a bad player.

I did not random demote you, The demote was valid because you broke NLR.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Psychokey - Ban request - Roleplay Server 11 years, 9 months ago #104454

50/50 i really dont know what to say
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>