Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sanji

Re:Sanji 15 years ago #10413

Zok wrote:
I dont really know where this report is about (random arrest,abusive language?) if it is , it doesnt prove alot.

Also about people using me to ban someone is something that is never going to happen. I dont care if i like you or dislike you , everyone will get equal threatment.
I dont see why people are allways saying \"OMG Zok is going to ban you because i know him\" while most of those people i know barely.

And i really dont know who thinks this, but Chuteuk,Vistash,Jam and Jaydix (Attleast if all Leader ranks are equal) still stand above my rank. I just simply own the FPSRP server. The only reason i stand on top of the rank list is because if you have a problem it causes people to go to me and not the leaders (that probally cant help you with your problems sometimes on the FPSRP) , seeing i take care of the FPSRP server.

I totally agree with zok i only used him because i want gannsi to stop being annoying for fuck sake and i only act foolish when gannsi is around me and im talking with chute everytime when i get annoyed by gannsi and chute keeps saying il talk to him but nothing changes when wil it!!!
  • Sanji
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Sanji 15 years ago #10440

i was there when that happened and i am totally on the gannsis side.I dont remember what did gansi made but I am remembering that gannsi was right...

And about the thing about zok;
People dont thinks zok owns fp they just speak like that couse zok is the owner of the server of things happened

-Tuvan
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Sanji 15 years ago #10450

Sanjgay
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Sanji 15 years ago #10515

ok if i made 1 mistake just 1 mistake in my fucking whole fp... but listen good .. how many warnings did gannsi get...
and this is my only warning
everytime when gannsi is annoying i tell chute hes being annoying and chute says il talk to him..

- Tuvan dont talk you didnt do anything you were spamming votes because nobody wanted you to be cop.
  • Sanji
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Sanji.

Re:Sanji 15 years ago #10523

Derick shut up ur post was one word making fun of hm stay the he'll out of the ban request topic all u do is flame so quit it. and sanji just ignore gannsi don't even talk to him. Gannsi same with you. If you can't get along just ignore each other. Try to act civilized I'm sure ur not little kids. You should know better. There is no reason for someone to get banned over such a silly matter such as this.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds