Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban Request for Grabovski Harper
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper

Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102477

I have been hassled by Grabovski Harper ever since I found and started to play the server. He would always freeze me when ever I try to defend my self and always try to get arise out of me. One time I built a base and he C4ed my base then solo raided me when I wasn't ready and took both my plants. when I first played the server I was nice to him and wanted to join his gang but he wouldn't let me and then he rdmed me. It seems when ever I plant, he always knows where I am basing at and steals my plants.

Today he found where I was basing and then he froze me because apparently I didn't have a Keypad, but I honestly did, it was just hidden on the ceiling. He forced me to remove everything I made so he can get to my plants (There were Keypads ON the ceiling, all he needed to do was look around and get a Keypad cracker).

We were arguing and he Private Msged me this: Grabovski Harper: "Im going to freeze you when ever you join the server you little bitch"

look downto view the evidence.
Attachments:
  • Jism
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Jism.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102478

Looked like Paint'd
Anyway I see no proof or template so i suggest this gets locked.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102479

• madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102488

Jism wrote:
I have been hassled by Grabovski Harper ever since I found and started to play the server. He would always freeze me when ever I try to defend my self and always try to get arise out of me. One time I built a base and he C4ed my base then solo raided me when I wasn't ready and took both my plants. when I first played the server I was nice to him and wanted to join his gang but he wouldn't let me and then he rdmed me. It seems when ever I plant, he always knows where I am basing at and steals my plants.

Today he found where I was basing and then he froze me because apparently I didn't have a Keypad, but I honestly did, it was just hidden on the ceiling. He forced me to remove everything I made so he can get to my plants (There were Keypads ON the ceiling, all he needed to do was look around and get a Keypad cracker).

We were arguing and he Private Msged me this: Grabovski Harper: "Im going to freeze you when ever you join the server you little bitch"

look downto view the evidence.

I goto 4chan. I can tell whats photoshopped and whats not. That is photoshopped.

Reported to moderator. Expect a ban from this.

EDIT: you can tell because the words are not in line properly. They are off center. Too far up, too far down, and etc.

As an example... zoom in on the G in "going", far enough so you can see the individual pixels, but not too far as to not be able to see the I below it. See how the I overlaps the G above it? That doesn't happen. Also, the pixels from the I and the G have not blended properly. The black shadow pixels for the G don't blend with the white dot pixel for the I. They just stop and change straight to the I.

Clear photoshop. Fraudulent evidence. In my mind, warrants a ban from the forums.

Not to mention there was absolutely no use of a template, nor was there proof of steam ID, let alone mention of a steam ID.

My opinion as to what this person (Jism) should do? Get the **** off of the friendly players server. We don't want your kind here.
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. Reason: Explaining how it is photoshopped.

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102493

Everything Dimitri said is true. Jism you deserve a permanent ban from the forums
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102500

firstly wtf are you talking about, He PMed me this and I snap shot it, Are you saying my evidence is false? wtf is wrong with you people? Maybe I should get more evidence? a few Witnesses?, Fuck ill even get a Surveillance van set up at his house. Dimitri your accusation is very invalid, He said this, I snapped it and posted here to tell you that he should be banned not going to. now Im the one getting banned because He has higher power? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY?!

Dimitri My kind? how old are you 12, IM A FUCKING HUMAN BEING YOU LOSER!
  • Jism
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Jism.

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102501

Even if the evidence isn't fake, it isn't enough. And how is anybody to know if you're using it out of context?
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102503

a mod needs to lock this, lack of evidence and incorrect template.
enjoy
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102520

i'll tell you something you have done wrong from the start:

let's say it's real life why the hell would anybody fit a keypad to the ceiling you just would not do it and i bet it was a ceiling you need to prop surf up too?

The other thing i know he wouldn't just freeze you and take your plants like that I'm sure he actually unfroze you but you was to slow off the mark to get a shot at him.

So really what I'm saying is do what you do in real life and I'm sure you don't have keypads anywhere on the ceiling in your house am i right?
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Request for Grabovski Harper 11 years, 9 months ago #102525

bickels wrote:
i'll tell you something you have done wrong from the start:

let's say it's real life why the hell would anybody fit a keypad to the ceiling you just would not do it and i bet it was a ceiling you need to prop surf up too?

The other thing i know he wouldn't just freeze you and take your plants like that I'm sure he actually unfroze you but you was to slow off the mark to get a shot at him.

So really what I'm saying is do what you do in real life and I'm sure you don't have keypads anywhere on the ceiling in your house am i right?

i will kill you i was one post away from owning the hole home page...
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds