Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WTF random ban as soon as i joined game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WTF random ban as soon as i joined game

WTF random ban as soon as i joined game 15 years ago #10245

it was on zoks server i was randomly banned by patrick like 3 mins after i joined bit random aint it this is not the first time patricks done it to me he done it the otherr day 2 proply cause his m8 zealy kept random dming me so i told him to go away and he goes ill tell a sa which was patrick im ghussing and patrick said he had orders from zok when he was off line any 1 care to explain cause i cant go back on server now cause of him its stuiped im going to give all my money away on tht server cause i might as well not go on it if this keeps a happing everytimr patrick comes on its starting to anoy me zok shure pciked bad admins

Re:WTF random ban as soon as i joined game 15 years ago #10250

you posted this same crud twice its already on the SRP threat go take a look there if you dont remember.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:WTF random ban as soon as i joined game 15 years ago #10279

yea i know cuase i wrote it here then since it was on zoks server i wrote it again

Re:WTF random ban as soon as i joined game 15 years ago #10282

Ah i guess this is the right place for it but whatever lol
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
<<Gamertag for 360, Add me
Admin T2 on Srp.
Standard on build but i have the ability to kick and God people xD

Re:WTF random ban as soon as i joined game 15 years ago #10293

PATRICK!!! :O
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:WTF random ban as soon as i joined game 15 years ago #10295

I have talked with Gordon about this and it seems he got punsihed for somehing he did on a other day wrong , so because he got banned on that day it was totally random because he thinks he was doing something wrong on that moment.
While it was a punishment he should have recieved a day ago.
But the SA didnt get the time , so he got it on a day after.
And yes i did gave Carbin permission to do it , as i trust Carbin his judgement. And i dont think Carbin was wrong either.

Also i understand Gordon his situation a bit, as he might do things wrong sometimes he can be a nice guy.
People make mistakes i guess , anyway i think this is resolved by now. If anyone wants to add something be my guest.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds