Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Slashcross Hacking
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Slashcross Hacking

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10427

leave him be only zok can decide what to do and if at this moment in time he cba to do a cotten picken thing abought it leave it be, and in eather way its no major thing i'll admit its not small yet not big just leave it to zok
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10429

Edit: BLAH BLAH BLAH I HELPED THINGS BLAH BLAH

also looking back on this WTF was the SS thing about?

Christ that was racist and anyone in it was either some sort of wannabe nazi or a moron
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Slashcross.

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10436

leave him be only zok can decide what to do and if at this moment in time he cba to do a cotten picken thing abought it leave it be, and in eather way its no major thing i'll admit its not small yet not big just leave it to zok

This is not my decision to make , its the leaders.
But to be honest Slashcross isnt really one of the main bad guys.
And the picture he gave me was with good intentions not bad ones.
In my opininon it would be best to give a warning and maybe a punishment.

Also the FP Policy has nothing to do with hacks , it has to do with common sense to know you SHOULDNT be using hacks. Dont use hacks , i know you used those with good intentions perhaps Slashcross otherwise you wouldnt mind if i showed it to everyone with you still using them on it. But in the future if any hacks are used it will be zero tolerance (attlaest on my server)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Zok.

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10437

a
  • Tomeron
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by Tomeron.

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10443

OK tom look since you clearly dont get my message, I DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymore

and this is the third time ive had to do this for the clan, anymore being the prime thing

and no its not hacks its LUA code,

and no i didnt lie once, please point out lies wirh a quote if your gonna do this

finally yes hacks are against valves usage poilicy

hacks are things that change the games coding

i use LUA, i add to the coding

so no its not against valves policy what im doing so send it to them

they wont care
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10446

Slashcross wrote:
OK tom look since you clearly dont get my message, I DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymoreI DONT hack anymore

and this is the third time ive had to do this for the clan, anymore being the prime thing

and no its not hacks its LUA code,

and no i didnt lie once, please point out lies wirh a quote if your gonna do this

finally yes hacks are against valves usage poilicy

hacks are things that change the games coding

i use LUA, i add to the coding

so no its not against valves policy what im doing so send it to them

they wont care

Gaycross no one likes you
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10451

Edit: >Gaycross
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10452

Lol you like taking it up the bum and i'm not in S-S anyway SHAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE faggot
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10453

Slash were you saying that the SS only like each other and noone else? If so your WRONG
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Slashcross Hacking 15 years ago #10456

<strong>Derick wrote:</strong>
Lol you like taking it up the bum and i'm not in S-S anyway SHAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE faggot

Edit: Why did this thing exist?

Seriously? WTF? Its like a big gay Nazi circlejerk
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds