TOPIC: Delete

Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #101333

Im sorry, there was something wrong with the edivence so delete this please
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Catgroove.

Re: Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #102631

That avatar..

I recognize that derp duck..

Saw a video on youtube, the episode I saw had to do with murder ._.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #102636

xDrayken wrote:
That avatar..

Why would you even post on this? It's clear he wanted it closed and you should have left it to die 6 days ago.

Grave-digging and spam are against the rules. Reported.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #102641

uzi wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
That avatar..

Why would you even post on this? It's clear he wanted it closed and you should have left it to die 6 days ago.

Grave-digging and spam are against the rules. Reported.

...Grave digging and spam?

This was hardly in 5-6th place of recent report abuse.

Sad you have to complain just because I'm making a comment about a friend's avatar.

Also me posting a reply doesn't remove the ability of a moderator/administrator to delete this thread..
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by xDrayken.

Re: Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #102642

"Also me posting a reply doesn't remove the ability of a moderator/administrator to delete this thread.."

You're missing the point, if you didn't dig this up with a silly post it wouldn't need to be closed by staff as it was dead. But you dug it up and opened a discussion on what was to be left alone.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #102654

uzi wrote:
"Also me posting a reply doesn't remove the ability of a moderator/administrator to delete this thread.."

You're missing the point, if you didn't dig this up with a silly post it wouldn't need to be closed by staff as it was dead. But you dug it up and opened a discussion on what was to be left alone.

If you wouldn't of said anything, it would of been left as it is. I also didn't dig it up. I checked the exact spot and it was 4th in latest active in this section. All you had to do was go over it. The arguing isn't needed. It's hypocritical to say I'm ''Digging up'' a thread when you're clearly feeding it.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Delete 11 years, 9 months ago #102673

xDrayken wrote:
uzi wrote:

If you wouldn't of said anything, it would of been left as it is. I also didn't dig it up. I checked the exact spot and it was 4th in latest active in this section. All you had to do was go over it. The arguing isn't needed. It's hypocritical to say I'm ''Digging up'' a thread when you're clearly feeding it.

You made a completely irrelevant and unnecessary post, you made a mistake, uzi is right, get over it and stop trying to blame this on someone else.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Tenshi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds