Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97204

Clyde is a great guy and as a member too. I say yes.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97227

You've actually waited 4 months rather than 3 weeks before replying ^^

Whats with this sudden barrage of members applying for mod? xD

Anyway, i think your a very good, helpfully member of staff and i think you would be able to do an even better job as mod.

+support

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97240

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
You've actually waited 4 months rather than 3 weeks before replying ^^

Whats with this sudden barrage of members applying for mod? xD

Well clyde did make an app about 2 months, but seriously why does it matter if you make an application in 3 weeks? You still have all of this time to decide if they're a good fit. There have been many staff in the past applying 3 weeks or less and still receiving a higher position. I'll say this:

We have 2 moderators, 1 admin and 3 super admins for the RP. Rake, Jack Griffin, Jose and Wesker have staff on both TTT, RP. Few of them have staff on minecraft too which has been getting more playtime lately. They all can't be on the RP 24/7 obviously so it wouldn't hurt to get some members in higher position as we had a few people leave in the past week. There are also a few RP members who are staff on the TTT server as well. It never hurts to get more promotions and members on the RP, as it's number 4 in all of garry's mod and there are always minges that need taken care of.

I'm sorry if this is off topic but I've been seeing a few posts in other threads that have been irritating me.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97260

btw rizzo he started in may
  • SemiVoltage
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
#Surfboart
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds