(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay

Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97127

Steam Name: |FP|FF| Clyde

Current Position: Member

How long have you had this position: 3 going on 4 months

Why you deserve a promotion:

I've played on FP quite a lot myself and to say I've seen my fair share of players who join just to cause problems is an understatement. I try my best as a member to stop these people and as staff sometimes you have to band together when you're online and help each other out! Not all the time though because we usually have the server relaxed when we're on If I were promoted I would use my powers to better the server and FP as a whole. I also have multiple regular community members on my friends list so communication when there's any problem on FP is on the regular with us. I try to help everyone fairly and promote a good RP style solution when solving any conflict within the server. Like I said, if I were promoted I could better the community and myself as a staff member.

Enjoy
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97128

+support

Clyde is a great player, active and would make a awesome moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97130

Clyde, you are a great member, But in my opinion, I dont think you are much active.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97132

You have my support on this clyde i still wonder why you haven't recieved moderator yet but you can be inactive at times and other times not just need to work on being a little bit more active

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97133

I was inactive for 4 days to play other games but yes I will try to work on being more active if you guys think so
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Clyde.

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97138

+ Support clyde is a phenomenal member and will make a outstanding moderator. Good Luck clyde!
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97146

I Support this 100% good luck!
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97158

+Support

Always active and great player in general!
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97200

Thanks for the support so far
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 10 months ago #97202

+Support clyde deserves a promotion as he being member a long time and is ready to get promoted, Also he helps alot and slays the minges and punishes all rulebreakers.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds