Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dimitri Alfonso - Forum Mod App
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: Do you support my app?

+support 1 6.7%
-support 10 66.7%
Neither +support nor -support 4 26.7%
Total number of voters:15 ( Clocket Goosey Mike Raza Rake King Kenny Jose Sneaky GBrah Kittai KreeG joni_John Princess Mi Amore Cadenza Kenpachi Zaraki darkfalconpunch Heroin )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dimitri Alfonso - Forum Mod App

Dimitri Alfonso - Forum Mod App 11 years, 11 months ago #93564

Steam name: |FP|Dimitri Alfonso [Da_ninja]

forum name: Dimitri Alfonso [da_ninja]

What server(s) you mainly play on: The "Friendly Players NEW Serious Roleplay" server, not that it's new anymore

I am From: Hurstville, NSW, Australia.

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

time spent with |FP|: around 3 months I believe...

how offtern you come on the Forums: just about every day whenever I'm at home and not on GMOD, which is a lot.

Why You?: I want to better contribute to the friendly players community by spending a fair amount of my time for the community, instead of with or on. Given how often I'm on the forums, I would make an extremely active forum mod... however many of you will say that I wouldn't be a good one...

... And I wouldn't disagree! I have no experience as a forum mod, but however I am open to guidance! I also check my emails regularly, so I don't miss a private message or a new post! And ultimately, if I'm uncertain, I can always leave it to someone who is more experienced... such as The Rake.

Ultimately however, if you think I'm going to make a bad forum mod, I simply ask that you give me a chance. All you have to do then is tell me when I've done bad, and if it's necessary, I'll organize for my powers to be stripped.

Thank you kindly for reading my application, and I decided to put a poll to make the support easier to tally...
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)

Re: Dimitri Alfonso: forum mod application 11 years, 11 months ago #93572

You swear a lot and post sometimes rather irrelevant or offensive content.

As for the no experience thing, not too much to worry bout. I also worried at first then realised most of the actions you will need are already on a button to click
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Rake.

Re: Dimitri Alfonso: forum mod application 11 years, 11 months ago #93575

The Rake wrote:

As for the no experience thing, not too much to worry bout. I also worried at first then realised most of the actions you will need are already on a button to click

I figured the swearing and offensive content might have been a problem but that can be toned down... And like spiderman with great power comes great responsibility...

As for irrelevant posts, I generally do that to attempt to put the brakes on a flame war, or because I see it as a waste of time space on page 1 to post an entirely new thread just to ask about a persons signature or a comment... However if a new thread for a change of topic is what you all want... I'll ad hear to that desire.

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.

Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. Reason: Came out wrong..

Re: Dimitri Alfonso: forum mod application 11 years, 11 months ago #93576

Yeah, don't mind the flames. I keep them on low at all times. As for asking people stuff I recommend adding them on Steam to message them on that or any other instant messenger.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Re: Dimitri Alfonso: forum mod application 11 years, 11 months ago #93615

Thx bro +karma'd u also bumping this to hopefully keep it alive by next meeting... Which is gonna be hard...

Re: Dimitri Alfonso - Forum Mod App 11 years, 11 months ago #93618

Chute does these by himself. On the other hand i'm not going to support because just like rake said you swear a lot and make irrelevant posts.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Dimitri Alfonso - Forum Mod App 11 years, 10 months ago #96022

You're entitled to your opinion... I however remain unfazed.

Re: Dimitri Alfonso: forum mod application 11 years, 10 months ago #96362

The Rake wrote:

true

Re: Dimitri Alfonso - Forum Mod App 11 years, 10 months ago #96450

NO.
  • Heroin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds