|FP|GwS KILLER - Promotion App - Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP|GwS KILLER - Promotion App - Roleplay

|FP|GwS KILLER - Promotion App - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #92421

Steam Name: |FP| GwS KILLER

Current Position: Moderator

How long have you had this position: 1 month

Why you deserve a promotion: I think I deserve a promotion as I am very active on the server trying to deal with all the Prop blockers, Prop killers, Afkers, Spawn blockers, etc I wish to become admin to spectate minges that wouldn't normally do anything if I was around such as prop kill, prop push, etc and also try to deal with any hackers using aim bot or any other modifications to there Garry's mod that would make going against them unfair. I would also like to become admin to deal with the ban requests on the forum as fast as possible so that the offender of any rule breaks does not get away with it and is properly punished for what they did.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP|GwS KILLER (DarthRevan) Promotion application 11 years, 11 months ago #92422

+Support, we need more admins and you are also a very friendly player.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: |FP|GwS KILLER (DarthRevan) Promotion application 11 years, 11 months ago #92423

Jack Griffin is very active and friendly when dealing with minges and other rule breakers
plus we need admins with haf and waggle gone

so

+Support

o and darthrevan u put this in the wrong section
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by .....

Re: |FP|GwS KILLER (DarthRevan) Promotion application 11 years, 11 months ago #92488

Very big +support

Out of all the staff i think you are by far one of the friendliest and active admins. You Also have good judgement and input and you seem to be very patient when dealing with minges

Re: |FP|GwS KILLER (DarthRevan) Promotion application 11 years, 11 months ago #92516

Jack, your the best admin i know here whos been here longest out of the others, you are such an amazing admin and i think you deserve this promotion.
+Support
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP|GwS KILLER (DarthRevan) Promotion application 11 years, 11 months ago #92517

Moved to the correct section, aside from that Jack is a great moderator willing to come on at anyone's request and generally being active and helpful, we could use more admins I support this.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: |FP|GwS KILLER - Promotion App - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #92522

Big +Support from me.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds