Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cave Foster - Promotion - Application!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Cave Foster - Promotion - Application!

Re: Cave Foster - Promotion - Application! 11 years, 11 months ago #92484

Cave wrote:
Humex wrote:
a BIG -support.

Idk why, but he got something against me. For example today, he were trying to make the cops random arrest me, he wouldn´t unfreeze me after he frozze me ( no idea why he frozze me ), and he ignores me when i complain, about farmers, hackers, and general rulebreakers.

I need proof to know someone is hacking or rulebreaking.
You know exactly why I froze you.
You raided as citizen.

Humex, from what I seen, you obviously don't know the rules, and you act against them all the time.
I would reccomend you to read the rules and guidelines at:
Friendly Player Rules

It clearly says the following, wich YOU dont follow:
• Do not Meta-Game.
• Do not be abusive. (You threaten me ingame)
• Do not use any form of hack/script. (You admitted to use it.)
• Do not troll in anyway. (Your start making discussions for no reasons in OOC e.g Admin abuse, when it's not.
• Do not spam Demote. (You repeatedly demote a player if your mad at him.)
• Do not Jobsteal. (I always see you demote people for invalid reasons to get their job.)
• Do not Prop Kill (You do this way too often.)
• Do not Prop Push (You do this way too often.)
• Citizens are not to participate in raids, or pose as any other job in the DarkRP server.
• Do not fading door abuse - Fading doors must be used with a button, not a binded key.

1. i haven´t treatened you.
2. I havent admitted to use any hack/script. Plz tell me when i did it, and which hack/script.
3. i´m not spamming demote on a single player.
4. Jobsteal.... I´m not jobstealing, i demote a player, and then when there´s past 5 min. and there´s a spot free, i can take it.
5. I don´t propkill or proppush.
6. I got demoted while i were doing a raid, i were citizen, then i got demoted, and continued the raid. I can´t just stop the raid, when i alreaddy killed them, and are selling their plants.
7. It´s impossible for me to fading door abuse, because i don´t got a numpad on my laptop ( alienware m15x)

So this proves that you got something against me, and lies....
  • Humex
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Cave Foster - Promotion - Application! 11 years, 11 months ago #92492

1. i haven´t treatened you.
You follow me around ingame, threatening to demote me from my current rank in the staff team in Danish or english.
2. I havent admitted to use any hack/script. Plz tell me when i did it, and which hack/script.
You and Sehested, admitted to use "TrooperHack"
3. i´m not spamming demote on a single player.
Yes you are, I seen you do it serveral times, and I also froze you for revenge demoting
4. Jobsteal.... I´m not jobstealing, i demote a player, and then when there´s past 5 min. and there´s a spot free, i can take it.
You simply demote people you don't like for any reason, and take their job.
5. I don´t propkill or proppush.
I seen you propkill, push and propglitch into people's base.

6. I got demoted while i were doing a raid, i were citizen, then i got demoted, and continued the raid. I can´t just stop the raid, when i alreaddy killed them, and are selling their plants.
You done it serveral times.

7. It´s impossible for me to fading door abuse, because i don´t got a numpad on my laptop ( alienware m15x)
Why do I see you open the doors up, shoot and close again, without you looking at a button, or anything when basing?

Please note; I wont discuss this any further, if you would like to discuss this any further, you need to add me on Steam. As said before, I don't want my application filled up with flaming. And if your going to reply to this thread to flame again, I might ask for your post to be deleted, or I wont reply to your post.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Cave.

Re: Cave Foster - Promotion - Application! 11 years, 11 months ago #92509

Oka, then what´s your steam name? Becuase i really wanna dicuss this.
  • Humex
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Cave Foster - Promotion - Application! 11 years, 11 months ago #92526

Sorry I just realised this is cave's app and not Humex's
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by GBrah.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds