(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP

Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92279

Steam Name: |FP|Dimitri Alfonso [Da_ninja]

RP Name: Dimitri Alfonso

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16716622

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/ujustgotninjad

I am From: South Hurstville, New South Wales in Australia.

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

Time spent on the server: I have been on for about 1.5 to 3 hours a day on average every day since about 3 or 4 months ago.

Time spent in FP: About a month I believe. I could be mistaken.

Do you use a Microphone?: From time to time. Generally I do not as my father does not like me using my microphone.

Why You?: I know I said I would not apply for member. Nor any form of power. I have had to disobey that promise. My reasoning is that there has recently been a significant outbreak of minges on the server. This includes people such as Jackson who propkilled, and abused a no-collided camera to spy in a base and propblocked, or Brotosterone who decided to stay dead and randomly make everyone wanted to avoid demotion, or even Officer John who put like 5 or 6 unbreakable doors on the spawn and made people pay money to get out.

What does this have to do with my application? Easy! I have recently been feeling depressed, and I can only narrow it down to being caused by these minges. I understand it isn't healthy to let them affect me like this... but something must be done. And so I want to work up to a point where I can physically ban these players for their mingery. Of course, I will not use my powers unlawfully and unethically. I intend to use them as they are required. If I, or anyone else for that matter, feels as if I am abusing my powers... I would willingly relinquish my rights.

However, to those who feel as if I shouldn't get these rights in the first place... I simply ask that you give me a chance. Just one chance is all I ask of you all.

I will not let anyone down. You have my word, my honor and, in essence, my future on this server in your hands. Thank you.

-PS: To anyone who would like to accuse me of propkilling... I don't even know how to launch a prop accurately at lethal speed like the minges do. I have ACCIDENTALLY propkilled in the past, but they have been due to accidents such as pushing a prop too far into a wall and releasing it. Generally when this happens I appologise, attempt to make up for it, and sometimes I end up getting hit anyway. So dont accuse me of prop killing. Please.

-PPS: I have broken other rules in the past. Who hasn't? However I don't do that anymore. I may associate with minges, and they may be my friends, however rules come before friends. If a friend breaks a rule, I will show them no mercey. The same goes for anyone who breaks a rule. Unless of course its not a server rule and is more of an RP rule. In that case I will act apon it in RP, not OOC. Like other good admins.

Please +support! I cant think of anything else I can do to convince you other than beg! And that's not going to help anyway. I think I should stop typing here.
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. Reason: Adding details

Re: Dimitri's Member Application 11 years, 11 months ago #92424

Gently bumping...

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.

Re: Dimitri's Member Application 11 years, 11 months ago #92456

Ok I know I shouldnt but I don't want my member app ignored. Would it help if I added its for the RP server?

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92458

Lol no one likes when they're apps ignored, so i'll go ahead and be the first reply! From what i'v seen you follow the rules, and help to protect them. But, however i feel that you are too inactive, and i know this isn't your fault, i think i remember hearing something about your brother and only being able to play on weekends or something. But sadly you'll need to be able to pull around 1-3 hours a day to have the responsibility of member. Around 40-80 hours on gmod every 1-2 weeks would be necessary, sorry man, i know it's not your fault.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92462

The full story is is that my dad believes that more than 1 hour a day on my computer is bad for my behavior side of Aspergers syndrome. So on most weekdays I get only 1 hour and 30 minutes (this was meant to be 2 but he fell short on an agreement which made me do homework for 1 hour extra computer time). On weekends I can get up to 2 hours and 45 minutes, unless at my mums place. Then I don't have Internet there (every second weekend including this one coming up) and don't get back on till Monday.

So over two weeks that turns out to be 20.5 hours on average...

Yes I did the math.

Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92464

Sucks man sorry And what does being on the computer have to do with asbergers? I have a friend with asbergers and hes the exact definition of a nolife. 200 hours/6440 on gmod.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92465

Parenting courses * nazi father = life sucks.

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92470

LOL.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92481

-Support
You're not so active, Being so long in it and still have around 500 lxp and i dont see u ingame that often.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by KreeG.

Re: Dimitri's Member Application FP:RP 11 years, 11 months ago #92827

I'm in Australia and lxp does not equal activity. I could have all LXP unlocks by now but I don't camp citizen!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds