(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay

Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91610

Steam Name: |FP|FF| Clyde

Current Position: Member

How long have you had this position: 2 months

Why you deserve a promotion:

Throughout my days on FP I've played as a SWAT. It took me a while to get that 2000 LXP. By this I mean that man with 150 health, and with the tazer that can arrest the prop minges, and he has no other means to stop those fellas. That was over two months ago and that guy was me. I used to chase those prop abusers around and try my best to keep the streets clean. I made a members application because I love playing on FP, and not because I wanted to be a staff member. Although I am very grateful I am a member now! I wanted to see the server at 110% and I thought I could help the server out if I were a staff member. So a few weeks later I was then promoted. Along with a few other men we set out from that day forward to be Friendly Players staff members. Now I come to you again with a request. That I myself be promoted once again to a moderator on FPRP.

Why Clyde Foster you might ask? As a member I've had the opportunity to learn the role of a staff member, meet new and interesting people, and keep the RP enjoyable for all RP goers on the server. I have had the experience to get to know the awesome regular players well enough to basically join and see many familiar faces that I've interacted with one way or another! All these people have one thought in common though, and that's being safe from prop abuse, rule breakers, and all the other bad stuff that comes with staffing a DarkRP server. Our staff gives their best to employ a safe environment to RP in and with that I would like to expand to all FPRP members. If I were promoted to a moderator I would know my place, respect the players, and handle situations with knowledge and not blind leadership. The most important thing between the servers service is the staff and it's people. The people deserve just as much respect as any staff member that has earned it. The role of a moderator is that of respect, and you can only get respect once it's given! The promotion would also help the server as a whole. I play often enough everyday to get a plethora of admin requests/staff help as certain people prop block and generally cause problems on purpose. The promotion would help me handle multiple help requests at once, and also respond to them quicker. It could also ease RP a little bit. Well that's about it for now I don't want to talk too much. I would also like to thank everyone for reading my application! Please post honest feedback

Cheers.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91613

+Support
Clyde is a great member and he also deserves a promotion
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91614

Big Support

Rely Frendly guy i rely Whann He is been A mod good Job ! :3

• joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91615

I think Clyde deserves a promotion because he is kind, honest, helps out the server a lot and overall a nice and friendly guy!
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91618

+Support. Clyde Foster is a true Friendly Player and I think he deserves the promotion. It would improve the server greatly if Clyde gets promoted.

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91619

I support this,

Although Alot of members are awesome Clyde has helped me out a lot in times were I was on my own I can always call upon him for help against minges also he is very kind and active player and gets the job done

Smee

P.s would like to see u more often though but no worries if can't
  • smee1233
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91623

A huge +support from me

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91626

+support

Clyde is very active and would be able to do much more to help the server if he was a mod
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91631

I Supportthis, you do a very good job at stopping the minges on the server and keeping the streets clean !
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Roleplay 11 years, 11 months ago #91657

+Support!Clyde is absolute perfection when it comes to helping the server. He uses his powers well, and could only help the server more with more powers.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds