Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban request

Unban request 12 years ago #89072

I was banned for 3 days for 'afking'. And for full disclosure I was kicked maybe 30-40 minutes for 'afk'. I also have no sound for some stupid reason I cant figure out

I was looking out the window and reporting some shootings and helping the cp with a takeover or something like that, then I was about to leave my apartment in game, when irl I was thirsty so I went up to get a drink. No less than 10 minutes (like absolute max, i cant believe it was longer than 5 minutes) later I came back and was kicked. So I rejoined

Then when I came back I hid in angel's (or something like that) "VIP room" and was in the process of making into a toiletroom (just so I could be like "oh this is awkward". Just to be stupid). At no point was I afk or in steam or whatever I was going through the different unlocks to try and figure out how much longer I'd have to play as certain classes to get enough money to do so (which admittedly does take time but I had my screen on and was not hiding, no doors were locked or anything, I made sure of it), just waiting for him to open the door to be like "wtf". Thought it was harmless. I was a citizen.

Also I've seen propkillers banned for less time. This is really obnoxious, I have a basically clean record in the server and yet this is what I get? I thought the standard treatment for people who were afk was to kill them or turn them into a hobo. Hell, freezing them seems logical. I have absolutely no idea why I would be kicked, much less banned. If afkers are worse than propminges, this server has fucked up priorities.
  • Jrook
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban request 12 years ago #89073

• Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds