(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban request Charles Jakson

Unban request Charles Jakson 12 years ago #89064

WHO banned you-?????
Why did you get banned-i got banned for raiding PD as Rebel scientist
How long= permanent
Steam id-STEAM_0:1:37700916

Explanation- Alot of people no how when you see someone getting raided you want to join in and as many people no. I raid allot, well this time we started getting shot at by cops what i had not noticed was that 3 of the 7 people that were raiding got shot and died. As we charged up the stairs my screen turned dark and it said i was being banned i odiously went into chat and went wtf. the ban was changed to permanent i think on accident but after i was banned with no reason from a admin or any one.

please unban me i really like this server
Charles
  • wspirko
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban request Charles Jakson 12 years ago #89068

I banned you. You didn't get a permaban. I'll check how much longer you have in your ban. You were raiding pd as a rebel scientist. On top of that you rdmed several swat and cps outside of the pd. As well as returning 3 times when you got killed. I was spectating you.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wspirko

Re: Unban request Charles Jakson 12 years ago #89069

It wasnt rdm i came back after 5 minuites as the rules state i can get multiple witnesses to tell you on top of that the cops i killed out side were trying to get back in to the pd were it was protected by the gangsters
  • wspirko
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban request Charles Jakson 12 years ago #89074

wspirko wrote:
It wasnt rdm i came back after 5 minuites as the rules state i can get multiple witnesses to tell you on top of that the cops i killed out side were trying to get back in to the pd were it was protected by the gangsters

You're lying now, I was spectating you. I saw you run from spawn back to pd. And drop a shotgun out of your pocket. I'd like to ask a moderator to lock this thread.

Uban Request Denied
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds