Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Report on ( My name sucks)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Report on ( My name sucks)

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6241

Guy s ther rly isnt an need to have so much hate here! Well iv been in Fp for a few months now n evry1 is very friendly so come on guuys lets just forget abut this and get on together.
  • DecoMan
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6247

NEVA!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6248

gansi . . . . be nice to the random guy
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6250

Jaydix wrote:
My name sucks wrote:
What the hell? Why should I be ganged up on by these \"new\" members because they don't like me.

Because it's all the \"New\" members noticing what you're doing.

And MNS. You have to admit, you're an annoying little shit. You've recorded everyones voices that uses a mic, but then you complain about other people and be a cocky shit about it?

Jay, you're being perfectly fair, but bear in mind you're kinda cocky at times too . You know how it feels. There are all these new people, you try to make friends, but they just don't wanna know you. It pisses me off, and to think that Max is trying to get me demoted because of \"abuse\" is unbelievable. I think you know, I do not abuse, I may be annoying, but not abusive.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6269

Yea is unbelieveable, Its unbelieveable how you wanted me out of the clan, its never ganna happen mate, you will be long gone before i go, the way your going i give it a month or two tops, you have very little friends here, and i can't understand why you can't acsept that.
  • Max

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6272

Max wrote:
Yea is unbelieveable, Its unbelieveable how you wanted me out of the clan, its never ganna happen mate, you will be long gone before i go, the way your going i give it a month or two tops, you have very little friends here, and i can't understand why you can't acsept that.

What the hell is wrong with you? You're just being arrogant.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6276

Big word for you!

There is nothink wrong with me, the only problem is there one or two stupid people in this clan that make us look bad, one of them is you!
  • Max
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds