Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Report on ( My name sucks)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Report on ( My name sucks)

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6200

My name sucks wrote:
Watcha all talking about? OMG A GANGUP! Can I join? =P

Nope not a \"GANGUP\" clearly alot of people just dislike you..

My name sucks wrote:
What the hell? Why should I be ganged up on by these \"new\" members because they don't like me. I don't abuse, and if you think you've seen me abuse, think about it. Have I actually done something abusive? If so, post it here, and ColtoM, I don't play on RP as often because of these morons, they've insulted me, my family, and my culture numerous times.

When you mic spammed i tryed to mute you several times so you kicked me for abuse. i was clearly right to mute you and you abused you wrongly allocated power.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jordan.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6202

I dont know MNS that well if he abuses nay or yay.
But it would be nice if you guys would have proof,we cant demote people just because people say so.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6204

Jordan wrote:
My name sucks wrote:

My name sucks wrote:
What the hell? Why should I be ganged up on by these \"new\" members because they don't like me. I don't abuse, and if you think you've seen me abuse, think about it. Have I actually done something abusive? If so, post it here, and ColtoM, I don't play on RP as often because of these morons, they've insulted me, my family, and my culture numerous times.

When you mic spammed i tryed to mute you several times so you kicked me for abuse. i was clearly right to mute you and you abused you wrongly allocated power.

No, I kicked you for being a lippy little wise ass

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6205

See your being rude now! thats not friendlyplayers, your rude to other members, you see thats proves that one...
  • Max

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6207

Max wrote:
See your being rude now! thats not friendlyplayers, your rude to other members, you see thats proves that one...

Firstly: There's no rule on swearing
Secondly: I didn't swear
Thirdly: You're one to talk
Fourthly: You should see how Jordan talks to me...

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6209

My name sucks wrote:
Jordan wrote:
My name sucks wrote:

My name sucks wrote:

No, I kicked you for being a lippy little wise ass

No you didnt the reason said \"abuse\" and back then disrespect wasnt a valid reason for kicking..
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jordan.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6212

TECHNICLY u cant get demoted for that that is why most the mods are still here if u could get demoted for that i would be able to get 50% of mods i would think out of the clan

and technicly he isnt racist he just insalts everyone
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6234

wtf i missed alot of things P_P rivalryes end happyly ever after so i say LETS BAN ONE OF EM!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6236

Lol, ganssi, you're ALWAYS jumping to conclusions, with something like LETS BAN THEM! ....ect mabye you shouldn't post unless you have something USEFULL to say!?
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6239

lutamel here is something useful to say: FUCK U!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds