Report on ( My name sucks)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Report on ( My name sucks)

Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6183

Max's report:

Hello, i would like to report a player

Name: My name sucks

Reason:

He has been calling me a two faced racist twat, and has been abusing me on mic, swearing at me, i feel this is not acceptable, he is rude, and abuses his powers on servers (what time he spends on them anyway) he sleeps throught doors to take stuff, and mic spams.

I would like for you to think about a lose of rank on all servers, i feel a friendlyplayer behaviour should not be like this at all, he is rude to other member, and has not much respect in this clan.
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6184

I could not agree more. Before i could put up with his mic spam and childish behaviour but he's crossed the line now. Racism is very serious issue and when people start to LIE about it it causes alot of problems.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jordan. Reason: Grammar

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6185

Yeah i agree with max he is'int thery freidnly we made a truce with him still he lacks to keep the the truce by being a dick to me and jordan i came in the server once and we said im uploading the video we made and he goes \"i bet it's shit\" not a freidnly comment.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6188

Watcha all talking about? OMG A GANGUP! Can I join? =P

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6189

yes MNS ive seen you abuse a couple of times Like Random Dming... and i also hear that you called our movie shit!! dude wtf is wrong with you our video is the best ever!! muhahahahahah! Joking lol anyway yeah MNS stop with the abuse
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6190

And here we go again. The most unfriendly of them all replies to a report against an unfriendly.

As everyone knows, I say yes to all possible chances of someone getting demoted as long as the 'victim' isn't Siblin, Blue or Jay. BUT! I'll try to make a fair reply anyway.

I really don't like My Name Sucks as he keeps making love with the wonderful administration commands.

What I really thought was pure bullshit was how he rented a server for the community when most people started to go hard on him. I don't know if it's only my opinion, but it feels like he just runs away whenever there's something against him and then everyone forgets about it and when he comes back, everything is fine.

Let's just demote him for a while and see if he calms down. Then, if he does, let's promote him once again and if he still can't behave, just demote him for good.
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6191

I've never liked my name sucks.. He's a bad Roleplayer He Abuses His Powers and mic spams allot He Makes Friendly Players Look Bad.
  • Twister
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6192

My name sucks wrote:
Watcha all talking about? OMG A GANGUP! Can I join? =P

You see everythink you do you have to be a fag about, even with posts!

And just incase you have no worked it out, this is all about you..
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6193

I didnt saw him abused but he is always being a unfriendly player and making me sick
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Report on ( My name sucks) 15 years, 2 months ago #6195

What the hell? Why should I be ganged up on by these \"new\" members because they don't like me. I don't abuse, and if you think you've seen me abuse, think about it. Have I actually done something abusive? If so, post it here, and ColtoM, I don't play on RP as often because of these morons, they've insulted me, my family, and my culture numerous times.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds