Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin Request [Urgent]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Request [Urgent]

Admin Request [Urgent] 12 years, 8 months ago #61490

To whom it may concern,
I realize I am a newer member, but I post in this request in hopes that something can be done against the minges. I have been playing for a few hours today, and the server was a mess of spamming, rdm, prop blocking, and overall rudeness. I like the server and the way it runs, but it is impossible to play in these conditions. I don't mean to turn this application into a complaint, but it should be looked into.
With that out of the way, my name is Nick Moon and I live in the United States. I'm not sure if there is a proper way to make this request or not, but I apologise in advance. I am 15 years of age, and I have a Mic. I play on the server when I can, and am dedicated to stop the mingebaggery. I don't post this request in hopes of getting instent admin and abusing. I post it because I have not seen an admin on the server once, and I feel we need someone to keep the peace. Thanks for reading, I hope you take me into cosideration.
Your's Truley,
Ca$h Flow
  • Ca$h Flow
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin Request [Urgent] 12 years, 8 months ago #61491

You helped me fend off a minge, i think you should be an admin. Please, do not abuse tho.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Admin Request [Urgent] 12 years, 8 months ago #61494

LOL!

that made me giggle no but really something has to be done about the minges when no admins are on, thats why im prepping for a member apply once i spend more time in the forum and the group my server time is 106 hours in the past 2 weeks so dont worry bout me not being on xD
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds