• Page:

TOPIC: Anonkun's Admin Re-application

Anonkun's Admin Re-application 12 years, 10 months ago #57250

Steam Name: Anonkun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14830743

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Anonkun/home

I am From: United States Of America

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

Time spent on the server(1): Roughly over a year unless you're only counting counted play time.

Time spent in FP: Two Years

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: There isn't too much to say about myself. I've generally counted on the people I played with to voice the reasons for having me around.
I am a former Administrator of the server that left of my own Volition due to a much needed break from gaming. I have a fair grasp of understanding on how the server is played, and I have always held a sturdy but fair employ of those under my care. I can tolerate a bit of mindless fun, but it ends once that fun starts disrupting the enjoyment of the rest of the people under my watch.
The only other thing I can think of to say without ringing my own bell too hard is that once given the charge of keeping order in a server. I've always been quite happy to remain active on the server for much of my free time when not at work.
Anything else worth knowing about me can easily be asked of me in game, through Chute or anyone else that remembers me for that matter.

I spent a couple days debating on re-posting this in this section, as I do not recall if this is the appropriate spot for it. My apologies if this is not the case.
  • Anonkun
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Anonkun's Admin Re-application 12 years, 10 months ago #57253

Please dont make multiple application threads bud, the next rp meeting will be roughly 3-4 weeks and im affraid there will probs be no decissions made until that time, until you are accepted or declined you are pending and we wont forget about you
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Anonkun's Admin Re-application 12 years, 10 months ago #57268

You could just talk with Reegz asap? As Im gudedikt youre dealing with the applications. Anon wer the best admin around bevise he lett, adding him to the team would make a great addition to the team. So please just discuss hin ASAp. Thanks.

Granted

This is temp maybe leading to perm
Reegz

Looks like something got av accepted before the meeting.
  • Idbegodlike
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Idbegodlike.

Re: Anonkun's Admin Re-application 12 years, 10 months ago #57272

I sincerely apologize for the double thread. I was unaware that my other one was even considered as I had thought it was placed in the wrong section.
  • Anonkun
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Anonkun.

Re: Anonkun's Admin Re-application 12 years, 10 months ago #57357

Yea, We shall discuss these soon.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds