Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RioT ban (on JB)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RioT ban (on JB)

RioT ban (on JB) 13 years, 5 months ago #42066

Ok well a friend of mine who's normal name is RioT (used to be Duck or Virus) says he has been banned on JB. He only found out when he tried joining the game with his friend, he has no idea when it happened, why it happened, who banned him or for how long and I suspect it's probably an IP ban for connection spam or something.

Recent names: riot! <3 Mix Meh
Steam ID: "BlaKe.!.<3" STEAM_0:0:29904070
IP: 82.21.106.1

If none of the admins have a reason for banning him could he be unbanned please because I know RioT and I've never seen him break a rule on JB before. Of course if you have evidence to the contrary then I'm fine with that.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: RioT ban (on JB) 13 years, 5 months ago #42081

Ah i remember this guy very well one of the only people to ever beat me at dodgeball on jb but i get revenge but ye when i was their he was a minge sorry wipoeut for telling you this but ye he was minging alot like we were frozen outside our cells standind up and he shot us if we even moved from talking and as i remeber correctly every time he shot me even throuhg the walls of my cell it was always a headshot now i could of been just luck but we this kinda made me think different:
It was pool war Cts ran to pool as always they got awps and Ts went to armoury got afew awps i got my trusty m4 and stepped out a little bit and shot some other XT he had an ak47 and accuracy fails on them if you agree with me he then got his awp aimed through medic and suna with his awp and got a headshot on a guy all ts ran out to hide i was like Wow and now thats notluck sicne awp doesnt go through that much rock and metal and go through a head now i might of been a huge amount of lukc or just haxs good ones at that
Now wipeout if he is your friend sorry for saying this dont mean to upset you or him or anything but im glad he got banned whoever did ban him because i truly think Riot was a huge minge.
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: RioT ban (on JB) 13 years, 5 months ago #42084

It's no problem guys. The only thing is that he may have been hacked but it's not reason enough to unban him even if it wasn't him. I mean even if I could unban him I would have asked first so I was just checking but yeah if he did actually do this then you can guarentee he isn't going to be a friend of mine for much longer.

Thanks anyway.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds