Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can i ?

Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39466

Hello all admins and fp members when i play on fp members pool party they are some gunrushers that gunrush 24/7 and i tell him to not gunrush (on mic ofc) but he doesnt listen and they are speaking another language on mic.. They are like breaking all the rules and nobody can enjoy on the server And thats a pity becouse everyone likes the FP pool server and they woud like it even more if i got admin to short out the guys that breaks the rules ... Like slay em or something And if they keep doing it maybe a ban or something. plz im on the serv 24/7 u can ask rele and everyone likes me there ( thats a plus) i know that i just joined the fp and all but serouisly none of admins are online becouse u know the time is different in other countries..... So plz Admin trial or something like that plz plz plz Thanks for lisening.... add me steam (aleksk99) thats my steam id
  • Aleks1
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39467

Cookie, ur a great guy and a great player but we hav to many admins, saying that in the last week I've only seen me rele and lynch on the server, Markus shud never hav got admin, Dave shudnt hav given it to him, we've got people being denied applications on the forums and he gets it randomly. He shud hav it taken off him, and he shud stand an appliacation like the rest of us.

Cookie I think u need to giv it a week and see, I've been on for 6hours today and dun more than I've ever dun, I hav a life aswell but the rest of my time on line and free if u need help

MOLE

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39468

Yeah mole i know ur online and rele to and btw can u maybe give me daves steam id ? So i can add him. i know that i maybe posted this to early its just i wanna make justice to the serv u know when maybe ur out with ur friends and rele is doing homework or something u know ?? Yeah well Thanks for giving me feedback. And i see ya on the servers i think
  • Aleks1
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39469

Mole ur totally wrong! It was a good choice giving markus admin. He is online almoast everytime im online. Markus is a good admin cause he akinda dosen't have a life. xD
  • danyor
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39470

Danyor markus was not even suppose to get admin and he is not online 24/7 I AM
  • Aleks1
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39471

markus is always on this poolparty server and hes always abaying rulles if gunrush slay exectra
he always listen and abais i think its a gr8 choice tbh hes always online apears to be 4 me soo

my oppinion its a gd idear that he has admin
  • micro
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39472

Not to offend markus but he is noot a good admin i have played with him and he always askes me what to do ??? its like he never been admin before wtf
  • Aleks1
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39492

U cud say that about any new admin, it's the fact that he didn't even ask for it wen I no for a fact there other people who play the the server alot who hav been denied, Mayb if he applies and gets it Yh, I just don't think it's fair

Danyor WTF r u talking about ur hardly on the server!!

The thing with markus tho micro he doesn't always spot stuff, admitedly I hav missed a few things but wen I've been on under a diff name playing he misses a lot. And he keeps asking me wat to do, e.g shall I slay the gunrusher or not, I can't remember r people aloud to use another language that isn't English on mic, it's him asking the questions all the time that makes me think he's not ready, and Yh u'll say that giving him trial will make him ready but I don't think it will.

MOLE

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 7 months ago #39503

Well im altleast making an app But markus did not make one so yeah ?? xD
  • Aleks1
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Can i ? 13 years, 5 months ago #41914

Well.... when i first got admin i was a little bit confused, and i didnt quite know what to do. I then asked mole for some comands and advise. But i didnt ask Cookie for advise or help?? But now i have been admin on pool for some time and it is going alot better
  • Markus.
  • Gold Boarder
steam name: marken43
xbox live gamertag: markusmmm
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds