Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

to ALL admins!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: to ALL admins!

to ALL admins! 13 years, 11 months ago #33960

Its come to mine and a few others attention that a lot of messing around has been happening with bans! I thought i'd just like to remind EVERYONE that if a p_layer_ has been banned by 1 admin then ONLY that admin can UNBAN this p_layer_!

If someone comes to you asking for an Unban, YOU MUST talk to the person who banned them, and if you can't get hold of them then wait until you can! The only exception to this is if they dont know who banned them then you must try and find out who did, but still DO NOT UNBAN THEM!

IF i ban someone, DO NOT UNBAN them without talking to me before hand! I banned a guy called danynor for freekilling 6 people and not listening to commands, i then get spammed by 2 people who have nothing to do with JB admins yelling at me to unban him and that it was a wrongfull ban. Then today i find someone has unbanned him. DO NOT DO IT. Seriously, Its stupid and kinda backstabing, i know it happens and im now drawing your attention to it.

We are suppose to WORK together as ADMINS and not overrule someone elses actions!

This is not just related to JB, this should happen on ALL FP Servers. We work together as admins, so start acting like it!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:to ALL admins! 13 years, 11 months ago #33973

When ive found people ive banned on servers before theyre ban is expired i give them a very long ban/perm
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds