Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WTF?

WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23807

Well, a screen shot from console on scoutzknivez, I ran ma_admins just before i was permanantly banned, check it out.

If i'm not mistaken, you can not have 2 clients with the same name, also, Heinz joined the server STRAIGHT AFTER it happened, still with his admin and unbanned.

Suspicious?
  • ViiS
  • Expert Boarder

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23815

It isn't KiNKi, somebody is framing him.
I promise you it isn't KiNKi.
  • ViiS
  • Expert Boarder

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23816

It isn't KiNKi, somebody is framing him.
I promise you it isn't KiNKi.
  • ViiS
  • Expert Boarder

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23823

First of all, why would I do this? what would I have to gain doing this? I can't explain that either, all I know is that you should find the IP/Steam:ID connected with the client named Heinz on that server if it hasn't been restarted or anything yet, that would most likely solve it. It takes less than a second running commands changing people's admin names, giving admins, banning people etc. It can all be done in a simple script.

My guess is that
1. logged on, got admin using the exploit/hack
2. used the rcon that he got from exploit to give mani admin
3. changed clients using the mani admin.

I never connected with that name, I don't have anything against the RPG server, I would gain nothing at hacking. There were no points banning me(Hazard made a game telling 5 admins or whatever to ban me, the first one won 'the game', ended up with a guy that's had admin for 2 hours banned me.) since I clearly didn't get to do it. I never even asked me if I had done it, just assumed since someone else used my name somehow.

I got these logs which should sum it up:

KiNKi Hacked The Server!!
|FP| Heinz connected

Since I clearly can't see what's going on at the server BEFORE I even joined it that means someone else joined with my name. Check the logs right before the hacking attempts, you'll find it out.

I've been playing on your servers for like 8months or something, longer actually. Anyways, just being banned like that, within 10 seconds from joining a server because someone used my name without even being asked what I did is a bit harsh, don't you think?
  • Heinz
  • Senior Boarder

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23825

The thing I see is, the hacker used your client, you joined straight after, still with your admin, I then kicked you using TCAdmin, unbanned myself using that, checked all the clients, there was then 2 Cpt. Shiny's, so then I ran ma_admins again, a guy called 'undercover' was one of the Cpt. Shiny's, undercover then spoke on their mic, which then we found out it was undefeatable (with the name undercover.)
Hazard then deleted both Shiny's from the client admin, There was then no Heinz there either?

& how did you get those Logs, if you connected to the server half way through?
You couldn't have got those logs if you connected when you said.
  • ViiS
  • Expert Boarder

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23826

Besides... hazard got 30-50 admins on the server so ??
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23827

Why are the servers being hacked all the time? It's quite unusual.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23829

Mintin mayby this started when we took that chat on Hallowen?
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23831

ViSioN wrote:
The thing I see is, the hacker used your client, you joined straight after, still with your admin, I then kicked you using TCAdmin, unbanned myself using that, checked all the clients, there was then 2 Cpt. Shiny's, so then I ran ma_admins again, a guy called 'undercover' was one of the Cpt. Shiny's, undercover then spoke on their mic, which then we found out it was undefeatable (with the name undercover.)
Hazard then deleted both Shiny's from the client admin, There was then no Heinz there either?

& how did you get those Logs, if you connected to the server half way through?
You couldn't have got those logs if you connected when you said.

I got those logs because I was on the server, if I logged on when it said I did I wouldn't see the Kiki hacked this server. Obviously the only way I could've seen that is if someone else logged on with my name.
  • Heinz
  • Senior Boarder

Re:WTF? 14 years, 5 months ago #23836

This has just come to the point where it’s sad… It’s obvious that you guys are just looking for someone to blame it on so you picked me without even thinking about it thoroughly. A screenshot can easily me shooped, a mani admin name can be changed within a second. We all know Kinki is hacking this server constantly because Hazard has been acting childish. I don’t know why you guys are doing this, blaming me, trying to set me up, won’t even hear me out. But this is sad, I’ve been playing on these servers for 8 months, someone hacks it using my name or whatever, I’m not even sure I understand your reasoning for blaming me, and now I’m banned permanently/ or for some long time because a 12 year old thought it would be funny playing a game of “First one to abuse this guy by banning him for no reason wins”.
  • Heinz
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds