Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191356

MaskedBaron wrote:
Peter causing trouble? This isn't an everyday occurrence or anything...

Yea. I mean I was playing TTT on clue-pak in July or August of this year and Peter was on. He killed 2 or 3 people (one of them being me) as a detective, and left before we could question him. He was banned shortly after. I realize this is more about what he has been doing on RP lately, but I thought it had something to do with his behavior. I didn't want to get involved in this, nor do I have legit evidence to back that claim up, but I just thought it would be good to add to the investigation if there is one.
  • JessePinkman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Investigate 3/11
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Former FP TTT Admin

The topic has been locked.

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191357

Peter, dude you really need to get it together or leave like you said you would. if you read this man you need to stop blaming everyone else for the trouble your in. man up, take some responsibility and people would respect you more. they would probably stop "Cyber Bulling" you as you claim they are and If you really believe this community is as bad as you say leave no one is forcing you to stay, you already claimed you would so be the bigger man and walk away.

-Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude. - Arnold Glasow

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191359

No one invited me to the call, I'm hurt.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Sora.

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191378

Hasn't really changed has he?
And Peter if you have attempted to do suicide then I would suggest thinking what your actions would do to your family and friends and seeking out some professional help.
I had my uncle attempt and complete suicide this summer, made my whole family go into a pit of sorrow. Would you want to do that to your family?
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds