(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin

Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191307

Steam Name: |FP| TheSarcasm

Forum Name: ImThatPeterGriffin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42401710

Steam ID Evidence:

What did this player do?: Very rude to multiple staff members and community members

What Happened?: So a bunch of us were in a skype call, Seth, Zack, Toasty and reventius, and peter's demote came to our attention, so we added him to our skype call to try and help him sort out some of his problems, he was saying about how much he's had to do and how nobody has given him advice or any help being staff, so when we tried to help and that, like I was saying that he could of asked me or anyone else because I'm an ex-staff member for multiple servers, but as we tried to explain to him he started being rude towards everyone in the skype call, and calling everyone very offensive words, when he was actually in the call with us, he was saying a lot more bad things, which the other can back up, we didnt get the evidence for that though.

Peter consistently threatens everyone and harrasses everyone, though I wasnt there at the time when he got community banned, this is probably worse, it's disappointing to see someone get so lucky to get member and have so many people at his back to make him where he is now. But he just takes it for granted. Saying that its all corrupt teenage staff and that, and also saying he's tried to kill himself to make us feel bad for him.

Evidence:

I've got nothing against peter, but this should be looked at by higher up staff and have some discussion about it. No +Supports or -Supports are really necessary for this, Any kind of discussion is welcome however. If it gets out of hand though, bring it to steam so the forum mods dont have to clean the mess up.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Crocodile.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191309

That skype conversation name though.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191317

I must admit I've never really played or had a full conversation with Peter. My contact with him is limited to just being on RP at the same time. However, just by how he handles things on the forums and what he posts, I believe he's shown himself to be very immature and irresponsible, not to mention the exact opposite of friendly. Not once have I seen him reply to another post that says something bad about him in a calm manner, nor even try to explain his actions. Instead, he attempts to hurt others through excessive cussing, name calling, and some extremely hurtful sentences. This alone shows that he is not ready to handle any powers. Though the saddest fact, is that he was given a second chance. Chute could have just left him away from the community, but instead chose to let Peter come back and not two months later if that, Peter has at least four complaints/demote requests against him, and has practically cussed out the entire forums.

To sum it up in layman's terms: I support any demote against Peter. Because of his attitude I believe he should not have gotten nor get powers ever again.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191318

lol honestly, just honestly lol
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratpoppin

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191320

Any ban/complaint/demote against Peter is a +Support from ME
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by giovanniz123.

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191322

This is absolutely ridiculous. Peter, your meant to be a mature staff member and support this community and this just shows that your bringing it down. Huge +support in revoking his powers and i even think there should be a ban for that excessive use of foul language and attitude. Pure disgraceful.

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191327

Peter causing trouble? This isn't an everyday occurrence or anything...
  • MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191329

What happened to Peter raging and leaving the community? lel
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191332

zackz11 wrote:
That skype conversation name though.

It's true.
EMP is in fact a Homosexual for leaving.
  • Johnnyglenn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Scaling it from 1 to america how free r u tonight?

Re: Complaint/Evidence on Peter Griffin 10 years, 4 months ago #191354

aaronite885 wrote:
This is absolutely ridiculous. Peter, your meant to be a mature staff member and support this community and this just shows that your bringing it down. Huge +support in revoking his powers and i even think there should be a ban for that excessive use of foul language and attitude. Pure disgraceful.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds