Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ALL FORUM MODERATORS PLEASE READ!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ALL FORUM MODERATORS PLEASE READ!

ALL FORUM MODERATORS PLEASE READ! 14 years, 11 months ago #11657

Hi, this post is for all forum moderators to discuss.

Currently the forum sends you emails for every new post that is made in your assigned sections of the forum.
However because the forum usage is becoming so large our email server is overwhelmed with the amount of emails being sent every single day which can prove quite expensive.

This thread is to ask forum moderator opinions on wether they would like the moderator emails feature for new posts left on or turned off.

You do NOT have to reply saying you want it turned off, IF YOU FIND IT USEFUL PLEASE SAY SO as we WILL KEEP IT ON!

Thanks for reading,

Chuteuk

PS: A future update to our forums software in the summer will see much greater customisation for moderators through frontend control panels which will give you more control over the feature.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Chuteuk.

Re:ALL FORUM MODERATORS PLEASE READ! 14 years, 11 months ago #11669

Yes i check the forums every day so i don't need the e.mails, So in my opinion i would turn them of Chuteuk.

Thanks Max
  • Max

Re:ALL FORUM MODERATORS PLEASE READ! 14 years, 11 months ago #11670

same as max i use the forums more than my email, i got so many emails they shut down one of my hotmail accounts cuz i went over the max usage and my new account just looks like spam.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds