Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Consider this my resignation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Consider this my resignation

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114930

if your leaving the community over having your post deleted for swearing then that is very immature i have swore many times in my posts and had them deleted but i have not left the community over it

i think you should have a think about what you are doing
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by .....

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114931

Insomniac wrote:
Not gonna make a long post about this, but between the dead servers, the unfriendly moderators, and lack of proffesionality in some of the staff members i cant be bothered using any more on my time with the community.

Thanks for a lovely time, and really hope this community picks itself back up.

I am sorry that things did not work out for you Insomniac, you were a pretty cool dude, and it's sad to see you go. But please consider coming back some day, we'll have plenty of other servers and I am sure the staff didn't mean to stress you out.

Good luck with whatever you have going.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. E

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114933

Koala Bear wrote:

Posting Content

•Contributions must be civil and tasteful.

•No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.

•No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discussion about users who have a terms of service violation ban, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.

•Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in Friendly Players events.

•No spoilers: material which contains information about new releases or planned events which hasn't been revealed to the public is not allowed to be posted without permission first.

•No impersonation.

•No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.

•URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if they are relevant and do not break any Terms of Use listed.

•Deliberate misuse of the forum or any of our services is not allowed. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.

Personally I do have to say that some of the Staff here are too quick on the gun to dish out punishment.

Probably what they're referring to?
  • Skyking240
  • Platinum Boarder
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Add me on Steam!
This one's for you, FP.

Thanks for deleting my entire signature.
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Skyking240.

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114936

If I left for every post that I made that got deleted for swearing I would have left around 10 times. Good bye cya in a week.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Wilson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mez

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114939

Wilson wrote:
Good bye cya in a week.

Yep
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madaradox

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114940

I think this situation has escalated kind of quickly. You were posting about slight ZS changes only a couple of hours ago and now you want to leave the entire community. Maybe you should think about this before making harsh decisions.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by JayHawk. Reason: McNuggets

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114965

Goodbye, Insomniac

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114969

Hes coming back he bought diamond VIP He might want his money's worth
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Sneaky.

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114975

Okay, imma debunk these rumors right away(should be obvious, i wrote why im leaving in the topic)
first of all, im not leaving cause i got my post deleted. im leaving beacause of the way it was handled.
You see i fixed my post as soon as i was told by Gbrah that i cursed, and this has happened before im not afraid to admit that.

But im a member, and im not that hard to reach, and when i spend my time and effort (soon 300 hours in 2 months, and thats just ingame)
trying to find the bugs, comming up with new ideas, etc for the server, only to then have my post deleted because of a minor thing, i get annoyed.
Then when i make another post about it, trying to explain what happened, and i get shut down and get my thread locked, i get pissed off.

Look, i like the community, love it infact.
But i cant deal with stuff like this, it creates bad blood, and that stuff doesent go away when people dont try to meet halfway.

Clocket, you should`ve told me i cursed, if you took the time to read through the post you would`ve seen that it had alot of good points in it, and that the curse was there by accident.
As a forum moderator its a minor inconvenience to edit a post, trivial infact.

and seeing as this is my first offence, i really could`ve done with a warning.
(yes i know i`ve done it before, but i fixed it before someone saw)

Now regarding the 15$ for diamond vip, i`m more than happy the owners here getting that money, they deserve it for their hard work.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114978

Do you feel like your being targeted? Because this stuff happens all the time, it's just the way things are done in this community. If you get mad because of the forums then just play your favorite game and blow off some steam.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds