Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Consider this my resignation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Consider this my resignation

Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114912

Not gonna make a long post about this, but between the dead servers, the unfriendly moderators, and lack of proffesionality in some of the staff members i cant be bothered using any more on my time with the community.

Thanks for a lovely time, and really hope this community picks itself back up.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114913

See ya around man.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114916

Sad to see you go, very helpful and nice player on zombie survival and the community in general.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114917

Sad to see you leave. Goodbye.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114918

I think this whole thing is silly.

You overreacted way too much over this whole thing. You should of thought before swearing on the forums (honestly, it's not hard to not swear while typing, especially on forums because you have time to type and submit) and you should of just whiped it off like it was nothing.

You said in your other post:
But im a member, "Expert Boarder", and if i curse in a post its by accident.

As a member and an Expert Boarder, you should know by know that you are still a regular person and that if you break the rules action will be taken. You won't get special treatment.

You are an avid player to the community. Please think before leaving, I don't want you to leave.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Kittai.

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114922

Kittai wrote:
I think this whole thing is silly.

You overreacted way too much over this whole thing. You should of thought before swearing on the forums (honestly, it's not hard to not swear while typing, especially on forums because you have time to type and submit) and you should of just whiped it off like it was nothing.

You said in your other post:
But im a member, "Expert Boarder", and if i curse in a post its by accident.

As a member and an Expert Boarder, you should know by know that you are still a regular person and that if you break the rules action will be taken. You won't get special treatment.

You are an avid player to the community. Please think before leaving, I don't want you to leave.

The rules don't say you can't curse, and insomniac said that he was not doing it to be hurtful or "mean spirited" and he was not attempting to cause trouble.

The information in the last two lines is from this quote, located in the rules.

•No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.

And if I'm correct it was also tasteful because he was discussing problems with a server.

He did not clearly break any rules here:

Posting Content

•Contributions must be civil and tasteful.

•No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.

•No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discussion about users who have a terms of service violation ban, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.

•Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in Friendly Players events.

•No spoilers: material which contains information about new releases or planned events which hasn't been revealed to the public is not allowed to be posted without permission first.

•No impersonation.

•No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.

•URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if they are relevant and do not break any Terms of Use listed.

•Deliberate misuse of the forum or any of our services is not allowed. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.

Personally I do have to say that some of the Staff here are too quick on the gun to dish out punishment.
  • Koala Bear
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114925

and as you can see, clocket also deleted my post as well for no reason specified.
  • Quake709
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114926

Sad to see you leave on such a short notice.. what about VIP Did you just spend 15 dollers on nothing..Its silly that you decided to leave just because of a forum moderator.

Good bye
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114927

Clocket wrote:
Deleting a post isn't a punishment and if you can't see a rule there that would mean no swearing then you might want to learn to read.

Not deleting a post but it's causing him to resign, and I see that as a punishment.

There's no rule that simply says don't use obscene (at all) in your post.

•No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names, or text in any form or concept.

You could just simply add that last tid-bit to the end.
  • Koala Bear
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Consider this my resignation 11 years, 5 months ago #114928

Koala Bear wrote:

The rules don't say you can't curse, and insomniac said that he was not doing it to be hurtful or "mean spirited" and he was not attempting to cause trouble.

The information in the last two lines is from this quote, located in the rules.

And if I'm correct it was also tasteful because he was discussing problems with a server.

The ToU does not directly say that you cannot swear or cuss because it's already in there but worded differently.

• Contributions must be civil

The keyword here, civil; swearing makes it less civilized, thus making it against the Terms of Use.

•No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour

All of this pretty much defines swearing. Swearing can be all of the above, thus making it against the Terms of Use.

It has always been not allowed on the forums.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds