Username Password: Remember me

Clyde - Promotion Application - Forum Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clyde - Promotion Application - Forum Moderator

Clyde - Promotion Application - Forum Moderator 11 years, 7 months ago #111606

Steam Name: |FP|FF| Clyde

Forum Name: Clyde

What server(s) are you active on?: I play most FP servers from time to time. Work and college permits. Deathrun, zombie survival, events, TTT, RP, and the CSS servers are all examples.

I am From: New Jersey, U.S.A.

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes I am.

Time spent with Friendly Players: Going on 10-11 months now. Forum profile says 8. I also registered to the forums a bit later after spending some time adjusting to RP.

How often do you come on the forums: I have the forums on my bookmarks, and I visit multiple times daily. I also have steam mobile/forums Favorited on my phone so if needed I can talk whenever.

Why You?: Seeing as I've had experience moderating RP in the past I feel that my trust can be felt. I'm qualified to moderate and keep the peace in mostly any game server you can put me on . Forum moderation is not new to me but I feel as if I were picked I could do a positive job in keeping the community safe and together. Little explanation would be needed in coaching me and if any new ways appear I would listen respectively and promote a good agenda to base my judgement off of. Forum rules and server rules WILL be followed regardless of my personal opinion on certain topics! I am a straight forward fella who really just wants the community to benefit from any promotion I would receive in the future and current. Finally, but not last. If I were promoted the forums would be nice and well kept, the users respected, and the sanctity of our servers respected. Say I, Clyde Foster, get promoted, I will work to the best of my ability when it comes to forum moderation!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
The one and only,
Clyde Foster.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Clyde.

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111607

Clyde, Your application is very well written, But I dont really think you are active enough to be a staff member for forums.

You are VERY friendly and helpful, Besides the fact of what I wrote before, I am going to +Support you.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111611

I support this, well written application that shows he is able to handle the position: Forum Mod!
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111626

i support this Clyde is trustworthy and i have never seen him break any rules but i agree with croc you could become a bit more active on the forums post wise
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by .....

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111628

I would support this if you were more active.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111630

I don't suppport this at all sorry, you have an 8 month old forum account and only 100 posts... that is extremely inactive.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111678

Edit: I will take Jokerz advice and try to increase my activity like advised!

Clocket: you live in a different time zone, as does Rake, and Kittai. That being said I can not be online at the same time. This CAN be a plus. I can moderate at different times of the day leaving the forums better protected. Also, I do not auto sign in on the forums so I browse as anonymous unless I need to post. It's better that way. Plus I will not spam the forums with needless information. It helps my opinion carry greater weight.

Being a forum moderator requires activity yes that is true, and by far I am more active than most. I browse the forums every day. I do not post in every other thread that I see though. Editing this now I see a bit of error in my past ways and look to increase activity based on recommendations Thank you all for reading!
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Clyde.

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111681

Clyde Foster wrote:
Let's take a moment here. Wait, I'm not active? Grabovski you take every opportunity you can at any application/staff position you can apply to. You have over a thousand posts but are they all based on personal opinion, getting your posts up, or do any of them carry significant info related to the server and it's players? I'm not trying to bash you. You just don't see where I'm coming from.

Clocket: you live in a different time zone, as does Rake, and Kittai. That being said I can not be online at the same time. This CAN be a plus. I can moderate at different times of the day leaving the forums better protected. Also, I do not auto sign in on the forums so I browse as anonymous unless I need to post. It's better that way. Plus I will not spam the forums with needless information. It helps my opinion carry greater weight.

Being a forum moderator requires activity yes that is true, and by far I am more active than most. I browse the forums every day. I do not need to post in every other thread that I see. I feel as though MrJokers is taking a blow at my activity for a reason unstated here. Let this not be about him/her though. I take that my activity is up to par and I am active enough to moderate the forums. Thank you.

Well if you were active on the forums and actually read my posts you would realize that they all aren't personal opinion, and I don't care about my forum post count it's just a number, but it really does show how active you are.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111684

Post counts dont matter and they also dont clearify if your active or not.

Support from me man, clydes a helpfull guy he would fit well as a forum mod.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clyde Foster - Promotion Application - Forum Mod 11 years, 7 months ago #111808

Thank's for all the positive support so far fellas!
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds