Username Password: Remember me

Server going down hill.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Server going down hill.

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10168

milktree47 wrote:
Joshuaodriscoll wrote:
I believe that the server is going down hill because people are getting promotions way to easily(excluding me of course).For example, a guy called J-man was only on the server for 3 weeks and he got mod, no offense to him.I also think that the word promotion has lost its meaning on the server, it used to be how much you were respected thus deserving a promotion.But now all it means \"MORE COMMANDS\" or \"I'M BETTER THAN YOU, OBEY ME LOL\".And let us not forget the bloodsplatter or Coffie incident, which has been sorted out.So please,give the word back its original meaning and get the promotions in order and give them to people who are respected and deserved of one.Thank you.

Joshuaodriscoll, i agree with you. this is also happening on other FP servers as well. i worked a very long time for admin and some people get in just in a month or two

Milktree i understand what you're saying fully. promotions nowre' days are based on nothing more than a leaders(person with Promotion flags) opinion of someone but 50% of people promoted truly deserve it. Don't get me wrong though you cant just walk up to a leader and be all like \"H3y YUR S0 1337!!1\" Most promotions are made because a leader trusts someone.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Jordan.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10169

chewybloke wrote:
COFFEE IS STILL ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUM1 STOP HIM PLEASE!

Chute says that he gets complaints about coffie everyday, I'd pretty much say his days are numbered!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10727

also i don't know if this goes here but can we please get a moderator or higher to watch the build server cause i was playing today and the amount of people blowing up the server and spawning things everywhere.. only sepazo whas there to help.
  • Apache
  • Fresh Boarder
Your words are as empty as your future..
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Apache. Reason: i like editing

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10732

There is so many admin abusesers on that server.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10738

Like who?

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10747

Mcloving was abusing.

I think that was his name.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Luke7dude.

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10807

Hmmmmm, in what way was he abusing?

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .

Re:Server going down hill. 15 years ago #10810

he was random slaying and me and bacon think he crashed Jorden
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds