Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: admin complaint

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3728

basicly boharox made me admin (without permission) on build thn demoted me saying i was spamming nukes when i did a vote b4 a nuke and not when people were building then he said i have 23 complaints about me 13 when i was mod 10 when he made me admin and he said tht bio and josh both called me a minge and said to josh i think hes a minge (btw josh i never said tht)
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3746

Just to make things clear, I never called u a minge.Like I said before, its not like I dont want u 2 be admin or anything its just that I dont think your experienced enough to BE an administartor.Not to mention you only having 20-30 hours playtime.

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3748

well you shouldnt be admin in the first place boharox has done the worst abuse he could of, which will not go unpunished.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3750

*Grabs Barbed Wire*
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3751

Joshuaodriscoll wrote:
Just to make things clear, I never called u a minge.Like I said before, its not like I dont want u 2 be admin or anything its just that I dont think your experienced enough to BE an administartor.Not to mention you only having 20-30 hours playtime.

like i said on the server for some reason the server got removed from my favs and it took me foreva to find it again and my hours got wiped and its always on gm_atomic now and tht map actuly makes me feel sick i dunno why
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3761

Yea, I hate atomic

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3763

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
  • Keenan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3830

First i want to say LOL. This is my first post .
Ok, lemme explain everything.

Frist i didn't promoted you without permission. I had permission from admin that
i didn't remember coz it was 2 weeks ago. I didn't spawned nukes. I spawned only two times. I did vote first time
and when I was alone on server (I was alone so I could do that). Now another thing. Blah don't lie. You didn't had server removed
from favs. Why? You sad to me you was ill. So what's the truth? You was ill or you deleted server from favs? I soo you more times
on FP RP than on build server. I get many reports from players on you when I gave you (of course I had permission) trial admin.
You spawned nukes and destroyed ppls stuff. But it wasn't your only one abuse. You kicked players for nothing etc... Dude you just
revanging on me coz i didn't gave you admin. And funny is that I checked your play time on server and it's just 14 hours (something around it).
I didn't abused my job I always did vote before I nuked.
And of coz you didn't gave me link to this thread so i coudn't spoke my version.

MINGE DETECTED .

Admin on build,
BoHa.
  • boharox
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3831

ok 1. i didnt remve it from my favs why would i do tht?
2. think when i was ill was b4 i found the server.....
3. i didnt kic players for random things i think the whole thing i kicked 2 1 for prop spamming 1 for extremely high ping when he server was lagging loads
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:admin complaint 15 years, 4 months ago #3832

ok i didnt press submit on tht last one... O.o
4. oh shit iforgot.... oh yeah you always switch it to atomic it makes me feel really sick dont ask me why i dunno...
5. wht were thoose complaints about AND HOW DID I GET 23? 10 BEING FROM WHENU MADE ME ADMIN AND YOU SAID AT THE TIME U DIDNT HAVE PERMISSION YOU WERE JUST MAKING ME TEMP ADMIN SO WE COULD SPAWN SUM NUKES
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds