Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tuvan.

Tuvan. 13 years, 10 months ago #34900

I'd like to know why you have an immature, racist kid as your SA(Don't know if he is SA, but so he told me).

Just now he came on FP RP, started arguing with me over things that was obvious rulebreaks, then disrespected me alot.
I even have a screenshot of where he says to me: \"Ah sorry I meant you are a fucking retard.nigger\"

This is so far the only screenshot I have of him, but I'm sure there will be more in the future.

http://img46.imageshack.us/f/screeniezd.jpg/

Edit: Remember to click the picture to see the picture/chat clearly.
  • Aequitas
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 13 years, 10 months ago by Aequitas.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Tuvan. 13 years, 10 months ago #34907

OT:
First of all learn to dont use favorism.
MT:
I just said you are forcing me to obey a rule that dont exist you just spoke with me there for ages and after all you saw that there isnt such a rule and said sorry while laughing...I really got annoyed after this and didnt said much things to you and left server.When I came back you continued arguing with me by saying retard,bastard,faggot,dick eater countless time.I just said S.T.F.U. After all things you said.You just didnt stopped and continued arguing with me by speaking about my mother.And at that point you really pissed me off and I started swearing and left.Now I calmed down and now I accept that I gave over-reaction btw you are the only one think like this about me, since you are the only one in fp that pissed me off till now.I think we should end this here now and make a peace.?
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Tuvan. 13 years, 10 months ago #34916

Tuvan dont mess whit raptor he can swear for 2weeks in a row :o. (Joking)

But guys stop arguing
  • Joshi
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Tuvan. 13 years, 10 months ago #34936

fptuvan wrote:
OT:
First of all learn to dont use favorism.
MT:
I just said you are forcing me to obey a rule that dont exist you just spoke with me there for ages and after all you saw that there isnt such a rule and said sorry while laughing...I really got annoyed after this and didnt said much things to you and left server.When I came back you continued arguing with me by saying retard,bastard,faggot,dick eater countless time.I just said S.T.F.U. After all things you said.You just didnt stopped and continued arguing with me by speaking about my mother.And at that point you really pissed me off and I started swearing and left.Now I calmed down and now I accept that I gave over-reaction btw you are the only one think like this about me, since you are the only one in fp that pissed me off till now.I think we should end this here now and make a peace.?

First of all, using props to get places where you can't reach without props is a rule break, second I gave you my apologies after this, because another person showed me a way up there without using props. Then you started disrespecting me, and third I never once called you a retard, bastard or dick-eater, those are what you called me. Although I did call you a downsie and I named you faggot because of your language and the way you acted towards me, hence I said for example \"Learn the rules, faggot.\"
The mother thing was a way of trying to make you rage-quit(so was the downsie part), because I was tired of you.
Please note: Disrespect will be punished with equal disrespect in return.

Edit: I forgot, I don't favorite any people, but you all expect me to be everywhere to sort everything out, and whoever you claim I favorise(or what ever) I don't know who that is, but if he DID break a rule, I would have punished him according to which rule he broke.
  • Aequitas
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 13 years, 10 months ago by Aequitas.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds