Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Team

New Team 15 years, 10 months ago #234

Theres Players, Moderators, admins and super admins but theres nothing for normal members of |FP|, im not a mod or anything and loads of other ppl who are in |FP| aint but theres nothing to show we are a member exept for the |FP| in our name, plus ppl sometimes treat us like garbage so i think we should get something better than the normal visitors
The topic has been locked.

Re:New Team 15 years, 10 months ago #238

Well, you gotta ask yourself this; Are you trustworthy enough?

Some people might join FP so they can fuck up the servers through using Toolgun and stuff, as well as abusing it. How do we know you havn't joined FP so you can get a toolgun and other privilages and make RP harder for us?
  • Byakira

Re:New Team 15 years, 10 months ago #241

Its only a suggestion omg

Re:New Team 15 years, 10 months ago #242

even if it is a suggestion you still have to think carefully maybe its some members that just joined fp to fuck up the server so thers just members that started thats why we need a week or 2 to trust them if they are worthy
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:New Team 15 years, 10 months ago #260

MESSAGE FOR CHUTE:

Can you make a new group for all |FP| members that we can put all the abusive operators in? like Friendly Players group, that can use !un*everything*?
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:New Team 15 years, 8 months ago #1165

I know we could probably trust you but we couldn't trust a lot of the standard players. Providing them with something will give them more of a chance of wrecking our servers and anyway they must me dedicated. Dedication = Rank up
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds