Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded

New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded 14 years, 7 months ago #19416

Hello I prepared a addon pack for build server.But Chuteuk(Ftw) Says we need to know that will people say ok to these for upload to server.These are what it includes

-Gyropod Advanced
-Malawars Stools
-Anti No-clip zone
-Bridge Tool
-Buoyancy Stool
-Helicopter Entity
-Ladder Stool
-No collide multi
-No collide World
-Smart Constraint
And
Wire Mod Extras !
Please comment if you want these
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded 14 years, 7 months ago #19417

myself i dont much care which addons are added
I am the very thing that makes awesomeness so awesome!

Re:New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded 14 years, 7 months ago #19418

yeah its a good pack i think you should add model manipulator for fun
  • zzzzz
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded 14 years, 7 months ago #19420

Ok, to be bluntly honest, some of these tools are a bit mingebaggy or can already be done with what we already have

-malawars stools - mingebaggy, this is a build server, not a war server or something. make your own cannons or whatever with wire...

-anti-noclip - this is a good idea, but I think an actual tool for anti-noclipping individual props would be more effective.

-Bridge tool - mingebaggy and for lazy players. If this gets added to the server, I'm going to kill myself.

-Bouyancy - It's good, when it works. If you adjust the weight then it doesn't readjust so it's quite useless sometimes. You would want to adjust the weight so that it can allow more stuff to be added to it.

-Helicopter entity - mingebaggy. Enough said.

-Ladder stool - Meh. I'm not too bothered.

-No collide multi - just use smart weld and put the welds to 0 and auto nocollide radius to whatever...

-No collide world - just make adv. ballsocket with no collide and free movement and then ballsocket the prop to the map...

-Smart Constraint - Yes. We need a smart welder that doesn't explode when you weld more than 10 props with 10 stability welds.

-Wire mod extras - ??? But wire does need an update.
  • Billi999
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded 14 years, 7 months ago #19422

you are saying the ball socket advanced and wekd snart can make all that stuff but i wanna say that %89 of players wont know them we wont lose anything but it will just be better and easier
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:New Addons ;Need Commentz For They Got Uploaded 14 years, 7 months ago #19467

i'm not very in the know about these things, but some of them seem useful =p
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds