Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: spammers

spammers 14 years, 9 months ago #16334

i had a guy called j-man on just now (if he joins he just talks about how he used to be admin in FP and with me he just kept on about how stupid i am cause i slayed him for throwing nades at peoples stuff) then he satarted apamming after i had to kick him about 3 times for disrepecting a load of people then i kicked him for spamming he kept coming back then i just started to kick him when he joined THEN a new spammer nick-o (be aware of him also) he started spamming and i couldnt see it cause my train was in the way so the server crashed and me and scawn lost our railway adn my train that took me ages (scawn is an eye witness of it!) so can someone promote me already tso ican ban spammers (i made an application chute said it was good told me to speak to some superadmins talked to tristian tried also inviting luke to the chat he must of been afk or summin and tristian said it was ok)
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:spammers 14 years, 9 months ago #16354

Ah yes that was the guy who made the server crash so we lost our train
i posted the pictures on the fourms btw.
  • scawn
  • Senior Boarder
"You can't fight fate." - Clarence Darby.
"It's not what you know. It's what you can prove in court." - Nick Rice.
"I don't make deals with murders, you taught me that" - Nick Rice.

Build Server – Mod
Flood Server – Mod
Stranded Server – Super admin

Re:spammers 14 years, 8 months ago #16951

spammers really are a pain arent they messing up our creations crashing our servers its just outragous! dunno if i spelt that right
I am the very thing that makes awesomeness so awesome!

Re:spammers 14 years, 6 months ago #21147

Hell yes I said yes and it's Tristan not Tristian. Man so many people mistake that.
  • Tristan
  • Senior Boarder
(I know my sig says "Serer" It was a typo in paint and I NEVER caught it.)
Currently a Super Admin on the Build Server. Moderator on the Role Play Server. Pending Administrator on the Role Play Server.

www.tlstuff.piczo.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds