Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Application

Admin Application 14 years, 9 months ago #15873

ok first of all there isnt a thread thing i can copy so ill just do the obvious and just put in the stuff you will need to know.

steam name: blah_1123
amount played on server: quite alot i dont know my exact hours tho
why should i be admin: well i think there arnt enough admins on the build server (or there are and there never on it) the only admin ive seen on is doctor who. Also today there were 2 spammers on the server all i could do is kick them (im currently moderator) and they kept coming back the server was extremely close to crashing. Last of all i used to be admin trial but i got it taken away from me cause the person who gave me it didnt ask a super admin for permission was demoting other admins randomly and got banned from FP :\. I know admin isnt about WOW I CAN SPAWN NUKES LETS CRASH THE SERVER its about stopping people from doing that sort of thing so please... let me be admin :>
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:Admin Application 14 years, 9 months ago #15895

there was a rush of posts so this got pushed right down D= just so people now its here im posting this
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Admin Application 14 years, 9 months ago #15928

Nice application
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Admin Application 14 years, 8 months ago #16148

If this is a real application place.....I'll put one down too....

Steam name: pouchey2

Why i should be admin: well... I just want to make the server better for everyone else... the amount of times ive been on a server and theres been a total noob ruining everything and theeres no admin to stop it... its just annoying i just want to hekp everyone and make it better.... Admin isnt about being all powerful and banning and kicking people... its about making servers better places...

thanks
  • petezy22
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds