Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Request Moderators!!

Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10845

Ok guys, this build server is getting crazy. Every now and again some minge joins the server and spawns a whole load of crap and i mean a whole load! All i can do is blind, slay, and strip weps but to no effect. Is there any way that a moderator or higher can join the server at regular times?

And im not one of those people who try to get a promo cause they want powers but i am on regulary and wondering if i could be put on a list for \"possible\" mods. I dont abuse or lie but i really hate when minges come on and their is no Admin!!

Thanks

---------- And i know you had that discussion about getting promos too easily and not working for it but if i do become one really i will do good..
  • Apache
  • Fresh Boarder
Your words are as empty as your future..
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Apache.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10863

We are other staffed as it is mate we don't need any more mods if a admin feels your doing a good job you will be moved up a rank.
  • Max

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10867

lol tbh we have too many mods, seen the rank list??, and ive never been on that server when there isnt atleast an abusing mod on at the minimum, they kick spammers but with dm like hell
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10870

Listen ok, i dont dm i swear. im ok with the fact that fine i wont be a moderator but to be honest i just want to build not shoot everyone. there are a few people that you can ask that know im not one of those power freaks :0

i just wish i could kick minges when no admin is there

im not being assy here but when an admin comes on sometimes they say hi and randomly leave :/
  • Apache
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10907

Apache wrote:
Listen ok, i dont dm i swear. im ok with the fact that fine i wont be a moderator but to be honest i just want to build not shoot everyone. there are a few people that you can ask that know im not one of those power freaks :0

i just wish i could kick minges when no admin is there

im not being assy here but when an admin comes on sometimes they say hi and randomly leave :/

Yes i understand but we can't just give moderator to anyone that says what you have said or everyone would have it.

Earn it
  • Max

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10908

im moderator and ive been on the server quite alot recently about 50% of the time theres already a mod/admin on when i join the other 50% its just standard and other below mod
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10911

ive never been on the server without an admin or mod or sa on
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Request Moderators!! 15 years ago #10955

i know i know. just stupid things like this make me want the item that can end it if you know what i mean.

and for the people who say theres an admin on, im from ireland so probaly different times... but most of my time there is no admin.

Anyway thanks... you can close thread i guess
  • Apache
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds