Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

First days on Gmod
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First days on Gmod

First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8508

What is was your first days on Gmod and how you came to FP?
I thought it might be fun to share your first experinces on gmod and maybe have a few laughs. If at least 5 people respond and tell their storys i will post my early gmod days
  • 14kepling
  • Expert Boarder
'There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity.'-General Dougles McArthur

Add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999755754

Re:First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8512

Lol, i used to play an Online game, and my friend told me about steam. (I knew of Non-steam counterstrike) Never knew of \"Steam\" This was about 2 years ago, got DOD: S from a Retailer shop, sucked ass. Bought Gmod. Loved it, i played on build servers and got experience within 4 months. Then got Css, portal, L4d, TF2 and Hl2 and The Other games.
Oh and about FP. My old friend was called Willie B he used to play on random servers, one day he was playing on a Death run server, I was like Death run? Wtf? Joined, got addicted and added psycow (First Leader to add) Then i joined FP.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Skippy.

Re:First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8519

i never heard of steam aswell untill my bro told me of it but at that time there was no tf2 etc and i was purely addicted to dod: s the brilliant superb game then i played css and then joined a small groop of admins on tf2 by small i mean we had one server and there was abought 4 of us but the server was very popular then abought a year after all that i heard of gmod10 i bought it and i joined jokerice and went on thair build and sb loads then i left gmod then i went back on gmod then i left gmod for css then i went on tf2 again then i came back to gmod played on fp a bit with profitus (left the clan now) on hometown then i payed css then tf2 for ages then i came back to gmod bulded a bit then i came back to the fp server and joined the clan
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Siblin.

Re:First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8529

i remember when i first got gmod and i remembered that my friend played on friendly players so i looked for it and found it. Everyone was doing random things and i spammed the server ( i was new and dindt even know what spamming was ) i nearly got banned haha then i joined this server like 1 time a day and was always mayor... was called the mayor guy xD and then mintin helped me get into this clan and now here i am... a legend of fp
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8537

Hmm, i joined the clan when the server was always on downtown, and made friends with noodle/chris and i always made druglabs/moneyprinters underground with friends ^^

Good times, Good times ^^
  • Max

Re:First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8564

Ok now my turn. I first started playing Gmod only on singleplayer to get a understanding on the tools and menu's. My first server i was on was Kennys Build server. I was banned in less than 5 minutes of entering becouse i asked to many qustions on how to build stuff Then i went to the Divine Build Server and they were nice enough to put up with my noobness and even tought me some stuff. I finally left the server (i was actully asked to leave) and stumbled upon... you guessed it... Friendly Players Build Server I loved FP from the start since the Admins put up with me and answerd many of my qustions. I wanted to join FP so an Admin (Tristan) told me to sign up here. Now a couple of months later im proud to say im an admin at the FP Build Server and will be with you guys till the end of days
  • 14kepling
  • Expert Boarder
'There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity.'-General Dougles McArthur

Add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999755754

Re:First days on Gmod 15 years, 1 month ago #8565

when i met elimantor when he did his chav voice made me lol
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds