Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Leaving Clan
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leaving Clan

Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8122

Hi guys, I'm leaving the clan. I was hacked yesterday. I lost my steam account and every single game. My account was worth 500 Dollars. Yeah, I'm really sad now. I have Emailed Steam, and they haven't replied yet. But i am shocked from the hacker who is hacking you people, sorry guys.
I'm not really leaving the clan. I'm just removing the FP Logo off my name, and will delete this Account here. But i will still play on the FP servers and In my soul i will be an FP member. If my account gets retrieved today, im not leaving the clan. Other wise, you know.

-Sincerely
-Skippy
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Skippy.

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8123

You don´t have to leave the clan because your account was stolen. If the account really was worth 500 $ then you will have enough evidence that it´s yours. And if its worth so much the support should act fast.

Greetings, Kycro
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8125

Im not really leaving the clan. Im just removing the FP Logo off my name, and will delete this Account here. But i will still play on the FP servers and In my soul i will be an FP member. If my account gets retrieved today, im not leaving the clan. Other wise, you know.
-Greetings, Skippy
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8126

Dont leave
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Skipppys Account Hijacked 15 years, 1 month ago #8127

Dont panic its likely you accidently entered your details on a fake steam community website, if possible search you internet history and find the site and report it. You will be easily able to get your account back by contacting steam support and giving them some proof that the account is yours etc and they will guide you through the rest.

Here is a _link_ to the steam support website and the article on reclaiming a hijacked steam account: support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?...p;ref=2347-QDFN-4366

Good luck man but im sure youll get it back in no time

-- If you need anymore help to recover your account please ask us here
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Chuteuk.

Re:LeavinSkipppys Account Hijacked 15 years, 1 month ago #8128

I never put my Information anywhere. I just called my friend, and he said that my last login was 10 hours ago, which was 100% right. This is really odd. My name didn't change, nothing did. I think there's something behind this, i got emailed that my email changed, with my password. I contacted steam, sent them a CD Key i bought from a retailer shop, and gave them my Credit card Information. They haven't replied yet. Also to avoid snuck in Mal ware. I just formatted my PC. I don't think im leaving the clan.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8129

When i got hijacked i got my bro to type in his card detailts and it took a while for a reply but i got my account back
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Bacon.

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8130

\&quot;And in my soul i will be an FP member\&quot; Deep mate deep ^^ lol
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Max.

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8134

what i did was i messaged steam support and showed an email notification i got from them thats all the proof they want
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Leaving Clan 15 years, 1 month ago #8135

when i lost my account there was sevral ways of getting it back
1)Take a pic of the Cd key of a game used in your account
2) card details
3) show proof it's your account
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds