Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What has happened to |FP|?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: What has happened to |FP|?

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7194

I could name some people that should be demoted.

I think i have been a good mod so far i have not abused my powers or anythink.
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7195

you aint in my mind for the main demotion candidates if i chose
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7196

Thanks

Nor are you in mine.
  • Max

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7198

Yea, but can't you just get all the leaders to agree with the demote, and then if they post you can close it.

Or is there more to it then that?

300 posts
  • Max

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7201

we say thats that if u moan we'll ban u thats what i say lol i hate moaners aspecialy if its a fair thing thy r saying isnt fair wen they are getting it all free
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7214

demote the mods and resuffle and make admins and sa vote for mods?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7215

I have to admit thate some of our staff members forget that they are doing a job and not getting extra perks only.

Having staff members more focused on the new cool things they can do,and not even helping those around him (as a staff member should do) And i dont mean in a way that they ignore someone for a minute because they are building something but i mean really not doing there job. I mean they dont abuse or anything,they just dont do what they are supposed to do.

And people moaning/argueing they have been demoted? if it was fair,let them do it as much as they want. They deserve it,so they get it.

And about FP going downhill? well perhaps things dont go allways smooth around here,but its going better i think, in my opinion that is.

And i agree with gannsi that staff member recruiting should be more stricter,you cant believe some of the screw ups we get in there sometimes.

And age has nothing to do with it i have seen admins on here that are 12-13 years old that even act more mature and proffesional then a adult.

And i think the rp server isnt favorited by many people because of \"Choas\" I think alot of people enjoy serious RP alot more now. Seeing that is what the server is made for \"Roleplay\" , and i have to agree with you Lmoa on one thing is the hypocritical behavior of people not allowing people to do something and then doing it themselves.

And on a final note dont blame everything on moderators, SOME of the admins arent saints either ya know.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7216

we know zok ur no saint but admins have been here longer than mods and understand better mods just completely suck.. atleast some of em
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7796

I am not asking for an admin to get the Demotehammer out, and make a massive dent in the admin system. Doing that will just corrupt the clan and make its members unhappy. The best thing to do is to learn from the mistake and to imply what was learnt into the future of the clan.

Instead of giving a player trial moderator status, how about you offer them the chance to apply? Where they can show the leaders what makes them stand out and a little more information. For example, daily gameplay time, how far infront or behind they are from (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, ETC. This would show that they are worthy of the job and it would set a good example to the other players that are in the clan.

---------------------------------------------------------

we know zok ur no saint but admins have been here longer than mods and understand better mods just completely suck.. atleast some of em

I am a standard player and I have been in the clan alot longer than some of the Admins/Mods. Not that I am complaining about my rank, I have chose to remain as a standard player.

Also, I don't think the Super Admins promote people to moderators because they think they 'suck'. It could be something to do with Moderating? Correct me if i am wrong...
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Lmaology. Reason: Spelling
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds