Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What has happened to |FP|?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: What has happened to |FP|?

What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7116

I am sure many of you are thinking this...

In the last 4 months, FP has gone down a big slope. It is no longer the community it once was. I blame this on lack of communication between the higher ranked members. You get 13 yearold mingebags becoming administrators just because they can suck up for a few days. Being a high ranked member should be EARNED. It should not be given to someone unless it has been agreed by the so called 'team'.

The RP server has also slumped, 6 months ago, everyone loved it. The chaos was what made the server favorited by players. But that doesn't happen anymore. FP has become 'serious roleplay'. You get kicked for spawning a prop that you are 'able' to spawn. Surely if it was coded properly, the correct props would be disabled to avoid the arguements. This is one of the many examples, I see people complaining about random deathmatching, only to see them turn around and do exactly the same thing 5 minutes later. If FP really wants to achieve its goal then the admin system really does need to be reworked. You could ask for administrator and get it within a WEEK.

Applying for friendly players is no big deal either. All you have to do is put |FP| at the beginning of your name and THATS IT! you are in! An application form would be nice and it would put an end to all the immaturity this clan has.

One of my final points, the forums are a mess. People post random shit with no structure and it leaves the decent posts bumped down and obcelete.

I keep giving FP another chance and coming back to see how it is progressing but i am becoming tired of all the crap and i really want change.

Lmaology The Asshole.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Lmaology. Reason: Signed the footer.

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7117

The joining the FP part is true as this has been happening ALOT this is not down to staff to deal with members that are all ready in should no what needs to be done.

JOIN THE WEBSITE
JOIN THE STEAM GROUP
JOIN THE WEBSITE GROUP

we are a community and we dont stop people joining by going through all sorts to join we only ask for those things so we know your apart of our community and to keep track of members count.

The whole people are getting ranks to quick is nonsense you may be mistaken by members or rmembers, we do have new mods and admins because others think they can come and go as they please which has CHANGED. if your not active dont expect the rank our servers get quite busy and need the people that are dedicated to do the job.

Roleplay has changed slightly because ITS ROLEPLAY, nothing much has changed only be slightly more strict on certain rules.

As you say about change, we have changed you just havent been here to see it progress into that. as we get bigger new rules must be applied to certain things here and there.

FP's Master-Plan this summer HOPE YOUR HERE!

Jam
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7119

Wel i think this is a load of RUBBISH lmaology i think i been here now since their was about 40 members now i see there is more then 300! and i hear nothing but good things so you really should edit your post cos its sounding really silly !
  • DecoMan
  • Senior Boarder

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7120

its not what happened to FP its What happened to u

U R NEVER ON!
U ABUSE LAZERS(well cant say that i havent some time)
U ABUSE AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR RULES
U HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE
U R AN ASSHOLE U SAY IT URSELF
U SAY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH FP
U SAY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH 13 YEAR OLD
WHATS WRONG WITH THIRTEEN YEAR OLD

as far as im concerned u shouldnt say nothing!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7123

When was the last time you was on? hey Lmaology.
  • Max

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7131

ok i agree FP is getting worse mainly with quick promotions so far ive only ever seen 1 respected member even with the new ranks im seeing people go from standard to mod t2 while people who have been in FP a long time and a more trusted such as gannsi are just staying the same rank when they deserve a higher 1. and theres people like eliminator who the other day put lasers on a jeep and was going round random dming with lasers and if im right on the RP server gannsi is mod t1 and eliminator is t2 (IF IT IS WRONG DO NOT COMPLAIN I AM NOT SURE ABOUT IT)
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7132

I agree people get ranks to easy, like after the first week.
  • Max

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7133

So yea some peep get their rank a quickly but maybe they just deserve it. The rest of FP is goin damn great and yea it OWNZ so this thread SUX and really the all of lmaology's post isnt true at ALL
  • DecoMan
  • Senior Boarder

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7134

i agree with 1 point SOME ppl get premoted too soon not all but a few. but the ranks are a bit messed up but the main rp is brill apart for when certen (not mentioning ppl) ppl ruin it and just get consecutie and jus kill kill kill kill kill etc etc like i think ive seen ppl NOT in a gang with points of 50ish b4 thats the only bad
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:What has happened to |FP|? 15 years, 2 months ago #7167

yeah i agree with u blah
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds