Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Re:Whos got a girlfriend?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re:Whos got a girlfriend?

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #691

USed to have one, till i got mad at her and told her i stole her virginity, she hasnt spoke to be since lmao.

now i live in scotland and there are zero girls....

so if you are a hot chick reading this call me

due to urgent need for love, i also accept horny guys too

call me 07941 888 034

PS, im not pissed.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #692

OK i had one until I got tyred (I think i was pissed) and told here that I hated her and everything about her then she \"tried\" to kill herself and I havent realy spoken to her since and BTW she now scares the crap outta me
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #700

I dont ask girls out ever, I enjoy the freedom of not having a girlfriend, mainly because then you can have fun with one , then move on the next day.

Slashcross I dont think your old enough to get pissed lol
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #707

to tell you the truth im not old emough to get pissed but i do anyway XD and besides Im not the only one who does more or less everyone in my school had execpt for a few of the posh kids and the parents who are over protective.
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #710

one more try:

Urgh =__=
Attachments:
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by BioLogical.

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #764

I enjoy the freedom aswell lol!!

Most hot girls turn out to be big Whores..

xx
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Whos got a girlfriend? 15 years, 8 months ago #765

oh and LOL at slashcross..how old r u
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds