Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Blue Dragon
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6170

It's been brought to my attention that blue dragon decided to involve as many people as he could into our small \"argument\"(wich i find absoloutly pathetic) so i have decided to make this thread.

First of all i never refered to farming as a negative thing all i was refering to was that it was an odd hobby but I suppose that's just my opinion just the same as it was his opinion when he decided to say i had \"no life\". but I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if he is.

I can say that this expirance has been most unfriendly and what vitash said to me didnt help at all.

Also alot of you have been making quick assumptions without hearing two sides of the coin...a most unwise act.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6173

Jaydix wrote:
Is this because you slept with his mum?

Ah crap i forgot about that! XD
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6178

I go for a bit and this happens...i want this to stop guys your in the staff team act like it, as for vistash am sure he never meant it he is a fantastic guy if you get to know him.

Also farming is a rather odd hobby but a interesting one to that person no matter how much you think its odd he likes it thats that dont make fun, i mean if he said he likes knitting so what..

If any of you wanna talk about it pm and ill come on steam to get bombarded by people for u!.

Jam
Friendly Players Team
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6179

right GOD has Spoken, so you children calm down OR AM TURNING THIS CAR RIGHT ROUND AND GOING HOME!
  • Keenan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6180

Jam wrote:
I go for a bit and this happens...i want this to stop guys your in the staff team act like it, as for vistash am sure he never meant it he is a fantastic guy if you get to know him.

Also farming is a rather odd hobby but a interesting one to that person no matter how much you think its odd he likes it thats that dont make fun, i mean if he said he likes knitting so what..

If any of you wanna talk about it pm and ill come on steam to get bombarded by people for u!.

Jam
Friendly Players Team

:o nuff' said! thanks for clearing this up Jam.
  • Jordan

Re:Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6331

It's Stupid how many people (this goes to everyone) go get in an argument and find some way to change the story to get someone else in huge trouble. Sounds like the things 5 Year olds duo when 1 calls the other a doo doo head.......... If you have a problem with someone work it out. Don't go make a post and tell all your friends to post on it saying that your right. Nobody cares if someone shot you in the face and called you a retard. If they actually did abuse report them to a super admin. With proof. And don't go up to people when they are breaking into your store and say \"I printscreened that and your going to get banned\". Seriously some of you members - moderator tier 2's need to understand that you complaining to a super admin and making a post about how they shot you in the head and they should be demoted. If your a moderator trying to get a admin demoted or even another moderator. A thread on the fourm saying that they random dm'd you won't make a difference. It's Just pathetic. It's funny how many people are threatining people above them that they are going to get demoted. It's just not going to happen. It's Like fighting a sniper with a tooth pick. It just doesn't work like that. If you were at a job and you made a big deal how your boss stole your pen. You would most likely get fired XD. Moderator's it's not your job to say if a higher rank is abusing. It's the higher rank then that rank that makes the descision. So stop trying to get people who have been here almost since the start of FP demoted because they teleported in your house and found that your abusing something. IT's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Blue Dragon 15 years, 2 months ago #6344

call him . . . a spread
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds