Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need PHX3?

Re:Need PHX3? 15 years, 2 months ago #5587

Don´t click on Dericks link, it´s a link to a \"piss of site\".

And Derick, i reported your post and requested a ban for you on our forums. If the mods and admins don´t decide to ban you for this, you should think about what you post. With such stupid posts you destroy the respect other persons have for you (if there is somewho), and you destroy the respect from other persons to our clan, cause this forum can be watched by outsiders too.

And to hold the (correct) link in the last post here it is again: http://rapidshare.com/files/195951782/phx.zip
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by kycro.

Re:Need PHX3? 15 years, 2 months ago #5608

baconzor wrote:
btw i hope this guide helps ^^

Yeah really good guide actually. I think the full phx should be a requirement lol
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Need PHX3? 15 years, 2 months ago #5634

wow kycro calm down MNS had his signature text as a button and dat was rick roll
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Need PHX3? 15 years, 2 months ago #5637

kycro wrote:

And Derick, i reported your post and requested a ban for you on our forums. If the mods and admins don´t decide to ban you for this, you should think about what you post. With such stupid posts you destroy the respect other persons have for you (if there is somewho), and you destroy the respect from other persons to our clan, cause this forum can be watched by outsiders too.

And to hold the (correct) link in the last post here it is again: http://rapidshare.com/files/195951782/phx.zip

Jesus christ dude calm down, Just accept that you got rickrolled and carry on with your life. There's no point in letting something so insignificant annoy you:)
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Need PHX3? 15 years, 2 months ago #5699

Jordan1546 wrote:
kycro wrote:

Jesus christ dude calm down, Just accept that you got rickrolled and carry on with your life. There's no point in letting something so insignificant annoy you:)

Yeah. I didnt opened it i knew it was a rickroll. Cuz i rickrolled 5 times yesterday. Lol
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds