Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

rude ppl rulez
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: rude ppl rulez

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5021

Ok now i went on server again and im kinda bullyed like lil kids bullyed. Ignoring me and shit lol! but still that is really rude i hope someone will do something bout rudeness!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Gannsi.

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5022

Ok reasons why i demoted turtles:
Random Tase
random warrents
He got my shipments stolen by opening the door with a battering ram.

And as you can see turtles is good friends with Gannsi so when i demoted him Gannsi kicked me for random Demote when i had stated to everyone why i demoted him. Plus no warnings were given to me either which is a lie from gannsi. When i re joined i asked why i had been kicked and others asked aswell he said bullshit as usual and then kicked me for the reason: \"Dont piss me off\" like a hardnut. THEN when i rejoined everytime he saw me he randomly killed me and slayed me which is admin abuse or whatever he has then he stripped my weapons.
So bassically he is an abuser.

P.S. Siblin we were joking around i didnt beat you
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5023

And i didnt really do anything wrong
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Derick.

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5024

yeah um derick dont lie i did warn maybe u dindt see it or u dindt wanna see it. But anyways im tired of this and i dont wanna be mad at u. U r just the normal guy that gets mad

IM NOT TRYING TO BE FRIENDS OR FORGIVING just so u know that
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5025

Hearing your story might shed a little diffrent light on this.
You are not allowed to steal guns and its a bad move from turtle (if this is true) And i dont know if you might have pulled a gun out etc. to get you tasered (cant discuss this seeing i have no proof what so ever) But random warrants can be issued (Not wanted) Warrants can be given any time any day if really wanted or the owner takes to long to get home. (attleast thats how i do it) Thats the part about Turtles.

Now about Dericks kick...Derick got warned by me that he shouldnt demote few times in a row and maybe Gannsi did kick him a little to fast or something. And i saw you two getting a argueing battle going on..Seeing Ganssi thought he was right he would have been annoyed by you trying to be right and did these things (still doesnt make it right of course)
Now that explained i also like to note that this all began with a Simple kick with a good intention
That it went out of control is a other thing.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5026

yeah ok wow hell with it IM SORRY DERICK I GOT PRETTY ANNOYED :/
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5027

ARGH Please turtles was abusing his chief powers he could have just accepted the demote and became a normal cop but he had to be chief again then get my weapons stolen I am not blaming him for stealing them but he warrented me to get to my guns and then i come back and the are all gone hmmmmm

Plus gannsi just hates me you can see when he replied to me how anygry he is lol

This is a complaint about him he should be demoteed from his admin because he abused and this forum isnt about rude people he just named it that so I or Xtreme wouldnt make a topic called Gannsi Abusing
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5028

are u fucking kidding me i just sayd im sorry and u start it again this is just complete bullshit man.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5029

OKAY I AM NOT TRYING TO START IT OVER GANNSI i was typing out my post when you posted that one
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5030

are we cool then or what?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds