Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

rude ppl rulez
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: rude ppl rulez

rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5009

Ok i went on fprp and new member in FP turtles was being a great cop but one guy named FP Derick wasnt happy bout that. He random demoted turtles for tazing him once and not even randomly. Then turtles voted for cop and got yes and derick tryed to random demote like 15 times and i went like: ok if u dont stop random demoting i will kick u. He random demoted and i kicked him. He joinz and i ask: Have u learned a lesson? and he sayd no. And went really rude to me trying to piss me off like |FP| Derick: (Louis) Shh freaky boy and |FP| Derick: (Louis) calm down you fool then he says im rude. I think ther should be a really strick rulez about this this haz happened alot of times to some ppl. Its just an idea hope u like it
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5010

ya I say gannsi I a good guy and he is not lying about this. Derick was being a ass about me for doing nothing wrong.
  • turtles
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5011

in fiarness neather did anything wrong we merely need to tell turtle more rules as he did randomly raid some ppl but also deric was attacking me for towing his car that had been ramming into me
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5014

Ye i was there i think i got the whole thing (I think)
Turtle did do some things wrong,BUT he didnt do it with intention,Turtle just needs to still get into the rp feel.

If im not mistaken three reasons were given 1.Turtle random tasered 2.Turte left doors open 3.Turtles did raid at Josh

Il explain the side i have seen

1.Turtle can taser anyone who radomly pulls a gun out (You may only use guns in self defence if no cops are around),I was the mayor and I told him to do that..Its a rule im applying alot now in rp seeing it really keeps order and prevents ALOT of random dming. And the guy he tasered I dont know if it was Derick was pulling a gun out randomly.
(Btw this rule does of course not apply on cops so if Turtle did taser derick for pulling out a gun it was a mistake...attleast if derick was still a cop)

2.Okay this is true,and it was a bad thing to do from Turtles (seeing hes chief) BUT ITS A SMALL MISTAKE. I mean he left the doors open,Shit happens. Its not enough for a demote

3.He battering rammed Josh doors open to search for drugs. It seems this is not accepted seeing you have to ASK first so the owner has some time to open the door maybe. I dont think this was necessary because to be honest I do it myself as cop. But okay,it was another mistake not Turtles intention (even i could have made that mistake) but still NOT ENOUGH for a demote

So the conclusion (from my side) is i think Turtles didnt deserve a demotion..But he did so im like okay he learned his lesson...The people accept him as cop again...Then Derick starts demoting him like 10X in a row...The guy earned his place back and he didnt do his wrong doings with intention..
I think Turtle at that moment had every right to be Chief.

And a answer to u Ganssi \"Should rules be made about rude people\" Well depends on how rude i think first of all you need to listen to a higher ranking person (They dont get that rank for nothing) If they dont agree they tell a SA or Leader i think our Leaders/SA's are mature and helpfull people and they will look into this matter. Dont start a full argueing and cussing battle. This is how people SHOULD react (Ask the reason...Reason given...Not happy with reason....Report it to SA's because you're not happy with it......)Thats how i think it should go.
ALSO about demoting..Please announce before you demote so people can explain themself...I got demoted sometimes..But when i explained it they were like \"ow sorry Zok didnt know that\"

PS: Personally i think Turtle is one of the few people that still RPs a little and thats a good thing. (attleast he rped well around me dont know how it went on the streets)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5015

ok so people need to tell me some more rules but ya deric was doing bad things
  • turtles
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5016

turtle just ask any (this part is crusial) sane mod or admin or sa or they might be pointed out to you as u play thats how i learned by my mistakes
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5017

ok yeah zok he was normal player and i am admin tier 1 u were talking bout that ppl should listen to higher ranked ppl. People dont give a shit bout what rank u have these days. And turtle since i let u 2 clan i will inform u of rulez ;D.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Gannsi.

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5018

gansi what i would sugest is doing it by pointing out things when he does um wrong it seems mutch more understandable to some ppl then
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5019

yeah i know turtles is a good guy he will learn very soon
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:rude ppl rulez 15 years, 3 months ago #5020

burn baby burn disco inferno!...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds